Chapter: 55

Next Day...

Rahul's POV

I woke up with my eyes filled with tears.

My phone buzzed.

I picked up.

"Open the door..." The person at the other end said.

I questioned, "What?" I checked the Caller ID; it was Mirza.

Mirza said, "I am outside your hotel room. Just open the door."

I was confused. I heard a knock on my door.

I got up and opened the door.

Mirza asked, "Were you crying?"

He came inside.

I said, "Yes."

I told him everything that happened the day before.

Mirza said, "I know Anjali. She won't do anything like this unless she is in some problems."

I said, "I know that. But she could have told me."

Mirza said, "That is the reason I am here."

I asked, "Okay. But why are you here?"

He replied, "I got information that somebody is following Anjali everywhere. So maybe that's why she is behaving like this."

I said, "Okay. So I think we should meet her and talk to her about this."

He said, "It is not that easy. I said that somebody is following her. So we need to make a foolproof plan to meet her."

I said, "Okay. There is a party in Snehalaya. How about we convince them for a mask party?"

He said, "Yeah, okay. That is a great idea. We will be able to meet her. And no one will come to know."

I said, "Okay. That is perfect."

He said, "Okay. I will arrange for a mask party there."

I nodded with a yes.

Mirza went for the arrangement. I waited for the sunset. I missed her badly, and I was worried for her.

Later in the evening...

Mirza and I, along with some other people, entered Snehalaya wearing masks.

I saw Anjali busy with the party and playing with the kids. Mirza was looking for people who are keeping a close watch on Anjali.

After some time, I went to a nearby bedroom with an intention to pull her inside when she passes from there.

I got the opportunity to pull her in, and I closed the door at one go. She was about to shout, but I shut her mouth tightly with my hand and whispered in her ear, "I am Rahul. Don't shout."

Anjali pulled out her mask and gripped my collar, shouting with a low voice, "I told you that I hate you. Then why are you here? I don't want to see your face. Get lost from my life."

I pulled out my own mask, gripped her by her waist, and pulled her towards me, whispering, "Why are you shouting? I know that you are in trouble. Mirza and I have come to help you, and no one knows that you are in this room."

She cried and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back with all my love. She remained there crying for some more minutes. Later, she looked at me. I wiped her tears and whispered, "I am there for you, dear. Initially, I thought what happened again that you were behaving to me like that. But I knew that there is something bothering you. And it got confirmed when Mirza came here all the way from Mumbai just to help you. And I won't let you suffer this time. I love you, Anjali. And a very Happy Birthday, dear."

She cried and kissed me. Our lips started fighting for dominance. Our hold got stronger. She gripped my hair to kiss me properly. I squeezed her waist. I kissed her eyes slowly, then trailed towards her cheeks and then to her neck. She moaned, arching her back, and then we fell on the bed. I kissed every inch of her neck. I could hear her moans getting louder. I kissed her to shut her mouth. I inserted my hand under her T-shirt to touch her soft skin. She moaned, biting my ears. I flipped her above me. She kissed me on my chest. My hand was still under her dress, rubbing her bare back. She rested her head on my chest, and we stayed there for some time.

And I whispered, "I love you, dear."

To that, she pecked my lip.

I hugged her tightly to my chest.

Later, someone knocked on the door. I got a message from Mirza that he was standing outside. We corrected our clothes, and I opened the door for him to enter.

Mirza entered and hugged Anjali and asked, "Are you fine?"

She said, "Yeah."

He said, "I was so worried."

I asked, "Is there any problem outside?"

He replied, "No, I have arranged my colleague with Anjali's mask outside. So that person must be watching her, thinking that she is Anjali."

I said, "That is cool."

He wished Anjali, "Happy Birthday, dear, and here is a gift for you."

It was a cute doll. To which she smiled and hugged him, thanking him.

She said, "I am so happy that my best friends are here to help me when I require them the most."

We three hugged each other.

I asked, "So can we discuss now?"

He said, "Yeah. Come on, Anjali, tell us what happened?"

Anjali's POV

I took a deep breath and told them what happened.

After the first meeting for the gaming software, I had traveled to Pune for some crucial work for Apeksha. She instructed me to meet a person who needed consultancy for the business. As usual, I went to meet the person, only to be surprised that the individual was none other than Tina. My blood pressure started rising as anger surged through me.

Tina said, "I know you are very angry. But before you say or react, just go through this PowerPoint presentation."

I glared at her and took her laptop to check what she was presenting.

I carefully read through all the details, feeling a mixture of shock and fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey frnds.. Hope you liked this chapter..

Bye Tc..