Chapter: 27

Anju's POV

Rahul was gazing at me. I felt his gaze had something in it. It was weird, but I was liking it.

Finally, I said, "Stop gazing at me always. From yesterday, you are behaving weird. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Rahul said, "I love you!"

I said, "What?"

He said, "I said, I love you."

I looked at him stunningly. My eyes were wide, bulging out. I rested my back against the bench, in shock, and was breathing exhaustively.

I felt happy with what he said a few moments ago. I was very excited by the fact that he loves me. I felt like dancing all around. I wanted to hug him and say that even I was in love with him. By then, I saw Miraj with some girl, and at that moment, I felt to wait. Not now. I have to wait. Rahul doesn't know the real me, my story, my problems. He should accept me the way I am. I had to do something.

I said, "You are not joking, right?"

He said, "Not at all."

I said, "Oh. It's too much for me to digest for today. Can we talk later about it? I need some time."

He said, "Yeah, fine."

I said, "Okay. Bye."

He said, "Bye."

I ran from there. I turned around to see what he was doing. He was dancing like a maniac, as if he achieved an Oscar. I smiled and went near our car. I called Rohit to go home.

I waited. Rohit came back after some time.

I said, "Let's go."

Rohit, looking at me, confused, "Why are you hurrying so much?"

I said, "First reach home. I will let you know."

He said, "Okay."

We reached home. I took him to my bedroom and said, "Rohit, he is in love with me."

Rohit again confused, "Who?"

I said, "Your best friend, Rahul."

He was shocked to know the fact.

He said, "Whohooo!!! Superb! At last, he got his girl, and my girl got his boy."

I said, "But I have not replied yet."

He asked, "Why?"

I said, "You know what the problem is, that Miraj and the problems. I don't want him to get into this."

He said, "Don't worry. He is a nice guy. He will help you instead. And especially, you are his love. He will do anything for you."

I said, "No, that's not right."

Rohit said, "Okay. You reply what you feel for him. And ask him to wait so that your priorities are over. He will understand. And he will be happy that you have given him a positive reply."

I asked, "Are you sure?"

Rohit said, "Yeah, dear."

I said, "Okay. Don't let anyone know about this."

He said, "Okay. I have zipped my lips for this matter."

I hugged him. And Rohit said, "This goes for a party."

We danced crazily and spent some time with each other.

Rahul's POV

At Malhotra's mansion

Oh my god. I actually revealed to her that I love her. I can't believe myself. But will she accept me? Will she reply something positive? The wait will be difficult. Anjali, you are making me crazy.

I felt so happy and contented. My smile was visible. I was thinking about my love.

Dad called me, knocking the door. He came inside.

Dad said, "You look happy."

I said, "Yeah."

Dad asked, "What is it?"

I felt shy and said, "Dad, actually, uuh!!!"

He said, "Say, dear."

I said, "Dad, actually I proposed Anjali today."

Mom, with happiness, came inside. She heard what I said.

She said, "Really?"

I was blushing and said, "Yeah, mom. Please don't make a hype."

She said, "Boys don't blush. Blushing is meant for girls. Did she reply?"

I said, "Not yet. She needs some time."

Dad said, "No problem. After all, my boy is a handsome hunk. No girl can say no. Let her take her time."

I said, "That's too much. Anyway, do you need something?"

Dad said, "Oh, I forgot. You have to go to Mahabaleshwar. One of my clients is with his family for a trip over there. I need his signatures on a file, for the progress of a deal."

I said, "Okay. Where is the file? When do I need to go? Actually, after 2 days, I have a Mysore trip from college."

Dad said, "You can go tomorrow. File, you can collect from the office. If you go tomorrow, you will be back by day after tomorrow. And then you can go for your trip."

I said, "Okay."

Dad hugged me and whispered, "It's a matter of two days. You can then meet your girl. Don't be upset."

I said, "Dad, nothing like that."

Mom giggled.

They wished me Good night and went to sleep.

I was really very upset.

I want to meet her. Staying away for two days. Oh man! Will be difficult. Hey Anjali, I am sorry I have to go for an urgent matter.

I could have opposed Dad about going to Mahabaleshwar. But it was my duty to help. He was working very hard for the company. Bhai would have managed everything. But in the present, I have to take his place.

Miss you Bhaii and Bhabhi. Always shine bright in the sky. It gives me strength to take care of everything. Love you, Bhaii and Bhabhi.

I will miss you too, Anjali. Two days. It's so much. Will go crazy without you. Shit. I don't have your number to call you. I can ask Rohit. But he must have slept now. Hmm. I will ask her later then.

I sat for some more time and slept.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hii.. frnds..

Hope you liked the chapter..

Do.. vote, comment and share..

Love,
Anjali_24

Bye.. Tc