Chapter: 56

Anjali's POV

Mizzu asked, "What was on the laptop?"

Rahul was glaring at me with a confused expression.

I looked at both of them and said,

I looked at the laptop with fear. The laptop contained all the details about our companies, future plans, essential information, investments.

I asked, "What is all this?"

Tina replied, "It is nothing, just a piece of info about your companies."

I asked again, "What do you mean by that?"

Tina replied in a seductive tone, "Hey dear, it simply means that I want Rahul, and your enemies want to destroy you."

I asked with anger, "Who?"

She replied, "Miraj and Me."

I said, "He is in Jail."

She replied sarcastically, "So what? Even I can handle this. He just has to help me without doing anything."

I shouted, "You Bitch."

She replied with a smile, "No dear, be careful with your tongue. One phone call, and David will take back his shares from the new project, and your family, as well as Rahul's family, will go bankrupt. I know you are very smart, and you won't do anything that will hurt your families. You never knew how much I loved Rahul. But I had to lose him because of you. Anyway, now the ball is in my court, so it is my turn to torture you."

I said, "You will pay for this sin. Rahul will never accept you because he loves me."

She replied, "I know, dear. But now he will love me and hate you. I will make him hate you. Understood, you bitch."

I said, "I will inform him now itself."

She said, "No dear. If you do this, prepare to let go all of your family members to jail for not paying their debts. And, if you don't know, your number is getting tapped. We have all the information. Also, a person is following you everywhere."

I asked, "What do you want?"

She said, "Now you are on the right track, dear. I wanted you to ask this question. So what I want? I want you to break up with Rahul. I know Rahul won't be able to tolerate this. I will take care. I will take him to Australia, and the new project will continue. Rohit will work on it. And I will make him realize my love, and I will get married to him. I will be happy when I see you getting crushed because of all this. And, just a small piece of advice, don't tell this to anyone; otherwise, jail—you remember. You are on watch, baby."

She kissed me on my cheek, hugged me tightly, and left with her stuff.

I said, "This is what happened."

Rahul said, "What the hell!! Is there any truth about what she showed you?"

I said, "I tried to find out about this and cross-checked everything. The figures and details were all the same. I am sure someone from the office passed on the details."

Rahul covered his face and said, "This is critical. We have to find a solution."

Mizzu said, "And the solution is you have to go with Tina."

Rahul said, "No way. She doesn't love me, dude. She wants to sleep with me."

Mizzu said, "We will find a solution. Right now, we have to get out of here."

Rahul said, "Okay."

Mizzu said, "Anju, right now, don't panic. Just live a normal life. I will inform you what to be done. Don't worry. Bye."

I nodded and hugged both of them.

I said, "Rahul, Tanu is pregnant. I got a call a while ago. Just call her."

Rahul's face brightened up. He said, "Really? I will be an uncle. My lil sis will be a mom. I don't believe this."

Mirza said, "Dude, let's have a party for this. Now let us move from here."

Rahul said, "Okay."

Mirza said, "Anju, right now, don't panic. Just live a normal life. I will inform you what to be done. Don't worry. Bye."

I nodded and hugged both of them.

Rahul's POV

We reached the hotel.

I said, "I hope they have not seen us."

Mirza said, "Nope. I got a message that all is clear."

I said, "Thanks, dude. I am happy that I could meet her and clear the misunderstandings."

Mirza said, "It's okay. Even she is my best friend. We all need to discuss this. So I will move now. I guess they might be following you as well. They might tap your phone as well. Anyway, my team is checking all the family members' numbers. They should not understand that I am with you. We will meet in Mumbai. I will think about something. Okay then Bye."

I said, "Okay. I will leave tomorrow morning."

He gave a thumbs up and left for Mumbai.

I relaxed for a bit and called Tanu.

Tanu on the other end, "Hey bhaii. I was calling you. But your phone was unreachable."

I said, "Sorry dear. I was a little busy. Suddenly something came to my mind. If Tina's team is tapping my number and they come to know that I know Tanu's pregnancy news, then they will understand that I met Anjali, and she passed on me the news. So I have to be careful so that whatever I discuss with Anjali, I should not reveal it to anybody other than Mirza."

Tanu said, "And what?"

I said, "Nothing. You say, why did you call me?"

She replied, "Bhaii, I am pregnant. You will be an Uncle."

I said, "Really? I am so happy. God bless you dear. I will meet you both tomorrow and take special care. Understood?"

She said, "Ya bhaii. Love you. Bye."

I replied, "Love you too. Bye. And take special care."

She giggled, "Ya sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey frnds.. I hope you liked this chapter..

Bye Tc..