Epilogue

Two Years Later

Anjali's POV

Traveling to Snehalaya after a gap of three years, I relished the moment with my husband, Rahul, and our soon-to-be-born baby. My life had taken a turn, with the hurdles we faced finally giving way to a serene existence.

Miraj remained incarcerated, while David and Tina faced imprisonment in Australia due to their illegal activities. Despite the challenges, our business triumphed, becoming a beacon of success. My marriage to Rahul was nothing short of a dream, with each moment carefully curated by him. I felt incredibly fortunate to have him in my life, but there was one thing he yearned to hear—a confession of my love.

"Ya right," Rahul remarked, interrupting my thoughts.

Curious, I asked, "What?"

Rahul teased, "I know what you are thinking. I want the answer. It's been two years since we got married, but you haven't confessed your love."

Rolling my eyes, I was surprised that he understood my thoughts.

Driving onward, we reached Snehalaya, meeting everyone after an extended period. Disha gleefully shared, "I told you bhaii would marry Di, and they are married." Rahul squeezed my arm, and I blushed.

Distributing gifts to the children, their happiness filled the air. As Rahul kissed my forehead, we headed towards my bedroom at Snehalaya. The room was pristine, with everything in its place. Opening the window, I gazed outside at the natural beauty.

Rahul embraced me from behind, planting kisses on my earlobe and neck. A stirring sensation in my stomach made me aware of my pregnancy. Turning around, I halted his advances, mindful of the playful sounds of children outside.

I said, "Rahul, don't do this."

"Why? I can't control myself around you. You know that," he protested.

Hugging him, I explained, "You know how sensitive my skin is now, and how it reacts."

Smiling, he attempted to resume his affections. Concerned about the children playing outside, I insisted, "Rahul, please stop. Kids might see us. We are not at home."

He retorted, "Come on, at home, you do the same thing. Mom is coming, kids might see us, bhai and bhabhi are around. Even I want to pamper my wife."

With a glare, I reminded him, "Rahul, this is the result of your pampering—my pregnancy. Now, stop behaving like a kid. I have some work; I will be back."

He said, "I will come with you."

"It's okay. I will take care, and many people are around to help. Don't worry," I reassured him, giving a kiss on his cheeks.

Rahul's POV

Why does she resist? The changes in her during pregnancy only make her more irresistible. I can't imagine a moment without her. She has completed me with her love, yet she won't confess. But why?

I laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling for who knows how long. Getting up, I began organizing the scattered clothes. Among them, I noticed a diary with Anjali written on the cover. Opening it, I discovered it wasn't a diary but a scrapbook filled with beautiful paintings. I had no idea Anjali indulged in painting. Perhaps I could encourage her to continue. The last painting, however, left me stunned. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I left the room, leaving the book behind.

Anjali's POV

Entering the bedroom, I noticed Rahul was nowhere to be found. The scattered clothes and the open cupboard signaled that he had seen my secret painting. I knew I had to face the inevitable.

Rahul's POV

Tears welled up in my eyes as the painting mirrored the moment in Goa when I proposed to her. How was it possible? She hadn't returned to Snehalaya after that incident. The painting depicted the words "I love you," referencing the mysterious guy in the artwork. It meant...

"Rahul," Anjali's voice interrupted my thoughts.

Anjali's POV

"I know what you are thinking," I said.

Rahul straightforwardly asked, "Do you want to say something?"

"Yes," I replied.

He hugged me, urging me to continue. "Go ahead. I am listening," he said.

I began, "It was the same year when you got my bracelet. It was my birthday. I saw a dream. I was walking by the side of the road in a beautiful place, near a garden with magical flowers and trees. A breathtaking waterfall caught my eye, and I stopped to admire nature's beauty. Mesmerized, I closed my eyes, immersing myself in the magical scent of nature. Suddenly, someone wrapped their hands around my waist. His touch was lovely, kissing softly on my neck and whispering the three magical words, 'I Love You,' in my ear. For a moment, I forgot where I was, feeling the kiss, his magical touch, and a deep voice. Then, suddenly, I thought, 'Who is he? Why is he saying that he loves me? Why did he kiss me?' I opened my eyes and turned around to ask him, but he was running away from me. Tall and handsome from behind, wearing a white suit. I followed him, running to chase him, but he was too fast. I increased my speed, about to pull his coat to turn him around and see who he was. Rohit splashed a bucket of water on me to wake me up and wish me Happy Birthday."

Rahul smiled, and I continued, "But when it happened in real life, I didn't know what to do. I felt my knees giving away, feeling weak. But when you hugged me, I felt warmth and strength flowing back into my veins. I was on top of the world, always dreaming of you unknowingly. As you said, that was the moment I believed that Destiny Made Us Meet Together! And I couldn't say 'no' for the first time. That's when I realized I loved you, Rahul."

Rahul's face brightened, and he eagerly asked, "Anjali, this was the sentence I wanted to hear from the start. Please say it again."

Blushing with tears in my eyes, I confessed, "I love you, Rahul Malhotra. I love you from the bottom of my heart."

Rahul beamed and said, "I love you too, Anjali Rathod, aka Anjali Rahul Malhotra."

I blushed, and we shared a passionate kiss, followed by a tight embrace. Little did I know that I would find such a loving husband and will soon become a mom.

Our life was beautiful, and we were happy together embarking on a new sweet and a beautiful journey called parenthood.

With love, 

Anjali and Rahul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this completes my book.. I hope you all loved this book.. Please share your reviews and experience..

It was a beautiful journey..

Bye.. Tc..