Chapter: 61

Next Day...

Rahul's POV

We were in the Indian embassy with our belongings. An officer assisted us and asked us to wait in the guest room. After some time, the officer returned with Australian cops, and we informed them about the whole situation. We submitted the originals to the cops as instructed by Mirza. The cops assured us that they would help us and provide full support. After a long day, we boarded the flight and left for India.

Upon reaching India, Mirza and Rohit welcomed us. I hugged both of them, tears flowing from my eyes.

We sat in a cafeteria outside the airport; it was almost 3 am.

Rohit said, "After a gap of so many months, you are back."

I said, "How is Tanu? And where is my niece? How is she?"

He replied, "All are fine. Say, after all this, how are we going to make up for our losses?"

I said, "I don't know."

Mirza said, "Don't worry, yaar. Anyway, I have removed all the sleeping cells from your company, and Anjali is also safe from the stalker."

I said, "Okay, that is good."

Mirza said, "But she doesn't know. I have asked Mannat to let her know."

I said, "Okay. Anyway, Viren will be here in no time, and then we can go home."

Viren entered the cafe with Manmeet and his brother Manjeet.

Manmeet looked at me and said, "Oye paaji, how are you, yaar? I heard the whole story. It was sad, but I am happy that you and Rohit are together after your fight."

I said, "Yeah," and hugged him. "Hey Manjeet, how are you? How is your business going?"

He replied, "Everything is awesome, and I have an offer for you."

I asked, "What?"

He replied, "I want to invest in your business."

Rohit said surprisingly, "Really?"

Manmeet said, "Yes, paaji. Viren had told us everything, and my praa was quite interested in the project. So I convinced him and told him about your story. He said when your issues are resolved, he will invest in your business."

I hugged him and Manjeet and said, "Thanks a lot. This means a lot. You are saving two families."

Manjeet said, "Nothing, yaar. We are friends, right, and we will always be together. Now you all go and take rest."

I nodded, and we left with Rohit.

Rohit drove the car, and I looked outside, keeping some silence.

After a while, I took out the purple velvet box from my pocket and looked at it.

Rohit suddenly looked at the box.

He asked, "What is that?"

I replied, "Nothing, ya. It is just a lucky charm that helps me in my problems."

He said with curiosity, "And what is that lucky charm?"

I said, "It is just a bracelet."

He said, "Oh, so for this, Tanu used to fight with you."

I smiled and said, "Yeah."

He asked, "Where did you find this?"

I smiled and remembered the day. "It was a wonderful day. After bhai and bhabhi's marriage, we had been to Siddhi Vinayak Temple. There, I collided with a girl. I didn't know who she was, nor have I ever met her. I guess she was in a hurry that day. She ran away, but I felt a strange feeling when she was close to me. When she went away, I found the bracelet on my sleeves, pinned to my Kurta. I ran behind her, but she vanished. I couldn't find her after that. I tried finding her, but I didn't know her name, and I didn't know how she looked. But this bracelet was always with me like a strong bond that helped me survive all the problems, even when I was away from Anjali. But I also felt strange that whenever Anjali was with me, I never felt the need for that bracelet."

Suddenly, Rohit stopped the car.

I asked, "What happened?"

Rohit said, "Nothing. Can you show me the bracelet?"

I asked, "Why?"

Rohit said, "Please show me."

I said, "Okay," and opened the box, letting him look at it.

Rohit's eyes became wet.

I feared and asked, "What happened?"

Rohit cleaned his wet eyes, smiled, and said, "This is Anjali's bracelet. Damn it."

I was stunned and asked, "How can it be possible?"

Rohit said, "You remember I told you that she is going to Delhi for her further studies. That day she urged me to go to Siddhi Vinayak Temple. And when we reached the station, she said that she lost her bracelet and it was her lucky charm. I clearly remember how she used to care for this."

I was stunned, surprised, and over the top of the world. I felt a realization that Destiny Made Us Meet Together!!! I was loving her since I found this bracelet, and she was none other than my soulmate.

I felt tears in my eyes.

I said, "I loved her since I found this bracelet, yaar. I didn't know that I was loving her since the day I didn't know her. She is my soulmate, my partner by all means. I can't waste time. Take me to her. I want to meet her by any means. I love her. I want to propose to her. You know, I bought a ring for her, but I think she will be happier to get her bracelet back after so many years."

I cried and hugged him.

Rohit said, "Yeah, I am so happy for both of you, but she is not here."

I asked, "Where is she?"

Rohit said, "She is in Goa, and Apeksha is getting married in the morning."

I said, "Okay. So let us go. Call our family there. Book the next flight to Goa. I will get my bride."

I winked. He winked as well.

Anjali, I am coming to take you away to my dream world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey frnds.. One more chapter and the story will end.. Will always cherish this story.. coz it is one of my dreams which I am writing down and sharing with you all..

Do vote, comment..

Bye.. Tc