scared

it was all a blur to me. i was being chased by a man in a black hoodie, he had a knife. he was trying to slash my throat, but why me? was i just a random victim? he tries to kill me again, but i grab his wrist with one hand and the knife with the other, slicing his arm as self defence. that was when police came rushing over and the words were said to me, "you are under arrest for violence and attempted murder."

where was roger at this time you ask? he was at home. i was nipping to the shops and he had stayed at home after a long day of rehearsing with the band.

and now here i am, sitting in a jail cell, crying my eyes out, terrified of what was going to happen. the cell door opens, revealing an officer with roger. he runs over to me, getting me in his arms.
"what happened my love? why are you in here?" i could hear the terror in his voice.
"i'm so sorry" i sobbed, "i was being chased by a man in a black hoodie and h- he had a k- knife. he was trying to slash my throat. i grabbed his wrist and grabbed the knife out of his hand and sliced his arm. the police rushed over and arrested me for 'violence and attempted murder' i- i was just trying to defend myself rog, honestly, i didn't mean to-"
"y/n! it's okay, i'll get you out of here. what you need to do is tell the police what you just told me and see what happens next, okay?" roger reassured me. i nod, sniffling, my cheeks stained from my hot and salty tears. he kisses them away, making me feel more relaxed because of his presence.
"i'm so scared." i tell him.
"you're gonna be fine, i promise.

"i grabbed his wrist and grabbed the knife out of his hand and sliced his arm, but i was just defending myself, he was trying to kill me." i told the officers exactly what i had told roger, just like he told me to.
"wait here a moment please." the police officer says to me. i do as i'm told and wait in the little room that i was sat in with two officers sitting opposite me. he comes back and sits down again.
"i'm sorry we can't let you go this early, we're going to keep you in overnight and then let you off on a warning in the morning." there was no point in arguing with them. it would only get me into more trouble and probably more nights in here. i already wanted to leave and i'd hardly been here an hour.

roger's pov
i was fuming with what the police officer had told me. kept in over night for self defence!? bullshit. i wasn't leaving this station without her.
"i'm not leaving without her." i tell the officer.
"then you'll have to sleep here won't you" he said cockily which i scoff at.
"do you even know who i am!?" i start, "i'm roger taylor, the drummer of the most famous rock band queen!"
"and i care because?" he says and walks away. i slump down on a chair and wait for the morning to come. i wasn't going to get her out of there any other way. i wasn't going to fall asleep that's for sure though.

~morning~

9am
y/n pov
i hadn't slept a wink last night. i was too scared of being in here alone. the door was opened, an officer standing there.
"you're free to go, but bare in mind, you're being let off with a warning." he tells me. i simply nod and walk to the reception to go back home to roger. i missed him so much. i get to reception and there sat roger. as soon as he laid eyes on me he rapidly stood up, running over to me and putting me in his arms.
"y/n, are you okay my love? do you need any water or anything?" he went on.
"i'm fine rog, i just want to to home to be honest. i missed you so much." i say, kissing him on the lips.
"i missed you too baby, come on, let's go home." and with that we walked out and headed home.
—————————————————-

words: 737