i'm sorry

A/N: WARNING: there will be mentions and attempts of suicide in this chapter, so if any of that triggers you, skip this chapter.

my vision was blurred from all of the crying that i had been doing, my eyes sore, nose running. me and roger had a fallout.

~flashback to argument~

"you never spend any time with me anymore roger!" i shouted with tears sliding down my face.
"that's because i've been fucking busy with work, y/n! don't you believe me!?" he shouted back.
"no because you've always seemed to be coming back home in the mornings and coming to bed when i get up!"

roger scoffs, "i honestly don't know what else to tell you"
"are you cheating on me?" i ask him.
"what!? why the hell would you think that!?" he shouts.
"because you are acting so fucking shifty!" i scream. "you are aren't you?"

roger hesitated for a moment.
"i knew it. i fucking knew it!"
"i honestly don't know why you would think that! do you want me to call freddie right now and ask him for you eh?" i run upstairs and shout down, "don't bother coming up to me arsehole you can sleep on the fucking sofa!"

~present day~

it had been two hours and roger hadn't come up to me. all i did was cry on the floor all of that time.

i had a rope in my hand and a stool was place next to the curtains. i hesitantly get up off the floor and walk over to the curtains, tying the rope to the curtain pole. i step onto the stool and put the rope over my head and around my neck.

there was a knock on the door and that could only be one person. roger.
"y/n?" he said quietly. "please just hear me out okay?" my nerves start to get over me.

roger walks in and when he sees me it triggers him. he runs in and his eyes widen.

"i'm sorry" i whisper with my eyes closed before kicking the stool from under my feet. my body hangs for literally half a second and i feel hands wrap around my body.

"y/n!" roger says. he gets the rope from around my neck and at this point i broke down in tears.
"no no no" i faintly say trying to get the rope off of roger and putting it around my neck again, but his grip was too strong.

"y/n!" roger says again, more sternly this time. "w-why do you want to do this?" he's crying by now. 
"i-i don't know. i'm just not happy right now. i need you roger, but you're never there anymore. i'm lonely." i couldn't bare to look into his beautiful eyes.

"i'm so sorry i made you feel this way. i swear to you it's all just work stuff. you can ask the boys-"
"i believe you roger." i cut him off.
"thank you and i love you" he says.
"i love you too" i tell him.

"now why don't you come with me, we can get our pyjamas on- well your pyjamas and we can go to bed and cuddle. how does that sound?" he says. i nod okay and get down from roger who still had a hold of me all this time.

we get ourselves ready for bed and get in. roger wraps his arms around me and i do the same. i breathe in his scent, which i love and soon fall asleep.

rogers pov

i was so shocked to walk in on the love of my life about to kill herself and it was all my fault. i felt so guilty.

i can't let this happen again. who knows, if it did happen again i might have lost her and i know that i can't live without her.

i hear and feel her soft breath breathing slowly against my bare chest and soon i too fall asleep.
———————————-
words: 666

a small crappy chapter for you all, you're welcome :)