blackout part one

"right okay so" you dragged the so out, entering the living room where the guys were.

"so" freddie mocked and you gave him a 'ha ha don't mock me' look.

"anyway i got a job!" you said happily, flinging your arms up and jumping up and down. the boys all cheered and hugged you in a big group hug.

"so what's the job?" roger asks you when you all broke apart.

"oh it's nothing big" you waved your hand "it's just waitressing at the coffee shop."

"guess who'll be going to the coffee shop everyday" brian smirked.

"we always go to the coffee shop everyday" john told him obviously and he gave him a look.

"you have instruments to play, songs to write, play and sing" you told them.

"doesn't mean we can't come and visit our favourite girl" roger smiles at you and puts his arm lazily around your shoulder and you wrapped your arm around his waist.

"you're too sweet" you cooed, roger getting closer to your face with a grin. you didn't think anything of it and chuckled and grabbed his cheeks in between your fingers and thumb. you then let go of him and walked off.

"i'm going to shower, i start tomorrow" you said, walking to the bathroom and clapping your hands.

you and the boys all lived together in one apartment. it didn't get too cramped thankfully as the massive room that acted as the living room and kitchen was big enough.

you were glad you weren't living alone. you were glad that you had the boys with you everyday and every night for company, but you knew that it wouldn't be all of you in that apartment til the end. you would all get families of your own to take care of.

even though you were all in your twenties and still so young, you were dreading the day of whichever person that would be first, moving out, more quiet but still a lot of noise from the other three, one less person to worry about when they didn't get home til late when they went out with someone, one less person to cook for.

yes, you cooked for all of you. the boys had no chance of cooking anything. hell none of them can even make toast, they just burn it down to crisp!

none of that was coming yet though so you didn't have to worry about it right now.

when you walked off, roger pulled back with a sad expression on his face.

"come on man, you need to tell her how you feel. she has no idea i'm telling ya!" fred tells him, but he just whines.

"no, she doesn't feel the same way" he says, slumping down on the sofa.

the three boys shared a look, roger too glum to notice. brian sighs.

"look rog, you won't get anywhere trying to hint things out to her. she's not catching on. she's pretty stupid because of it!" john hits his chest and gives him a scolding 'oi'

"sorry but it's true!" he puts his hands up in surrender.

"i just feel like.. i don't know she'll reject me when i tell her. she won't want anything to do with me anymore" roger sighs.

"don't be so ridiculous darling, of course she will!" freddie says as if it was obvious.. it was  obvious.

"and how do you know that?" roger asks.

"because it's y/n. she loves you" he sits down next to him.

"she- she told you that?" roger asked hopefully and freddie hesitated, looking at brian and john.