act like a child i'm gonna treat you like a child

"rog how long until we get there? my feet are so sore" i whine, walking hand in hand with roger on the sidewalk.

we were going to the pub tonight, just me and him but roger insisted that we try a new place out and that we walked just in case both of us got smashed and obviously couldn't drive home.

"it's not far now love, we're nearly there" he tells me, swinging our interwined hands back and forth. i lean my head back facing the sky and groan and roger just chuckles.

"hey at least you don't have to wear uncomfortable heels!" i say.
"okay okay i'm sorry" he says, putting his free hand up in surrender.

i smile slightly, shaking my head and we carried on walking.

"so how's work? i feel like we never talk about you anymore baby" roger says, looking at me.

"rog, you always talk about me. i feel like we never talk about you." i laugh.
"just shows how much i love you then doesn't it" he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"but seriously, how's work?" he says again.

i sigh, "you know i hate it. i don't look forward to going any day, it's just so boring"

"yeah, i get you" he says.

a further five minutes later of talking, my feet were starting to get even more sore.

"rogerrr" i whine again. "my feet still really hurt. are we there yet?"

he huffs. "no not yet." i see a bench up towards where we were walking and walk over to it, dragging roger as our hands were still holding each others.

"can i sit down" i say, already walking to it. roger holds my hand tighter, but not too tight to hurt me and pulls me away from the bench.

"no darling, if we stop now the longer it will take to get there. you can sit down all you want when we're there" he says.

i groan again and roger rolls his eyes. the next thing i know, my feet are lifted off the ground and i squeal.

"roger!"

"if you're gonna act like a child, i'm gonna treat you like a child. shut the hell up!" he says.

"i'm sorry" i sigh. he was really annoyed with me and i could tell.
"it's alright. it's just really annoying when you have someone constantly whining in your ear."

"do you hate me?" i don't know why i felt like he did. he put me down.
"of course i don't hate you? why on earth would i hate such a beautiful and caring woman that you are?" his hands were on both of my shoulders.

i shrug. "because i feel like you have had enough with me because i kept whining about my feet being sore"

"yeah it was kinda annoying, but i haven't had enough of you hell i can't get enough of you!" he says which makes me crack a smile.

"s-so you won't leave me?" i stutter, afraid of what he was going to reply with.

"y/n, i literally don't know what's gotten you to think of all this stuff. i love you and of course i'm not going to leave you. ever. so stop thinking that or else i'm going to do something about it." i look into his baby blue eyes which glistened even when the sun was going down.

i rest my hand on his cheek and he leans into my touch.

"oh rog, i love you too" i smile. he smiles back and we carry on walking to the pub without any complaining this time.
----------------------------------
this sucks i'm sorry.