april fools

"i say we act as a couple for april fools in front of the boys so they think that we're going out and shit" i tell roger who i had pulled away from the studio for a minute. the boys didn't know i was here so they wouldn't think that it's a joke or anything. hopefully.

"you're a fucking genius that's a brilliant idea y/n!" roger exclaims smiling.

"alright so here's the plan" i start. "we walk in hand in hand, you say 'look who decided to show her face today' and kiss my temple and the boys will catch onto something." roger nods and i carry on. "if one of them or all of them pull you away for a chat and ask you about it, say that we have had feelings for each other for a long time and last night we finally got together. from time to time do stuff that a boyfriend does to his girlfriend like coming up to me, putting your arms around my waist and hugging me from the back and kissing the top of my head, put your head in my neck, you get it"

"i'm good at all of those things" he smiles.

"good" i smile back. "come on then. let's do this" i say and roger grabs my hand and leads us back to the boys.

"well look who decided to show her face today" roger announces, kissing my temple exactly like i had said.

"y/n darling hello!" freddie beams. "do you and rog have anything to tell us?" he asks, referring to our previous actions just.

"no" i smile and shrug my shoulders.
"are you sure" he smirks now.
"yep" i say.

"come on fred, leave the poor girl alone would ya" roger says, walking back to his drums in his little room. i was sat on the sofa now.

"okay okay sorry" he says, putting his hands up in surrender and walking back to his mic.

the boys were recording for one vision and there were a lot of cameras around because they were being filmed for an extended version of the video.

luckily all of the camera men were busy fiddling with their cameras so they didn't get mine and rogers actions on camera.

i watched as the boys all messed around as they recorded, at times they were serious and concentrated but also the goofy selves they are.

"one dump one turd two tits john deacon yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, chicken feet babe" freddie sang with a cheeky grin on his face (not a part of the actual song just to clarify) and everyone laughed out loud.

roger was hitting a drum and jumping around with his tongue out, brian giving him weird looks and as the camera came closer to him, he snatched his ray bans off of his face and smiled widely, making me chuckle.

freddie and roger winked at the cameras which made me smile and also jumped around in their chairs like children.

deaky was being the disco diva he is, bopping his head as he played his bass and played rogers drums at times. he was doing funny things with his head and made a transition with the camera.

brian was messing around behind freddie and jumping around, making freddie laugh and boy could he jump high! he even jumped in the pool with his clothes on and blew a kiss to the camera underwater!

i absolutely loved watching the boys recording, they were so entertaining and funny.

"so" john sat down next to me. they had finished recording much later on now and everyone was packing stuff away. "since when?" he asked.

"sorry deaky but i don't follow you" i lied. i knew exactly what he was talking about. he just rolled his eyes.
"you and roger silly" he tells me.

"ohh that" i say. "since last night" i shrug my shoulders, pretending that it's not a big deal.

"you act like you don't care about it" he says. i furrow my brows, looking at him.