that's my shirt

tonight was a lonely night for you, the boys had told you that they had to stay at the studio all night long to catch up on recording.

you understood that it had to be done but you weren't very happy as you knew how sad and scared you felt when you were in a big house on your own for the night, even if it was your home.

roger left you for the night with a kiss on the lips and forehead and a huge hug, after that, he was on his way.

you had changed into one of rogers shirts, putting shorts on underneath and some woolly socks, you loved wearing his clothes because you loved his scent. it was like the best perfume.

all night you sat watching films on tv and eating snacks on the sofa under a blanket.

"what shit they put on at night" you murmured to yourself as you flicked through the channels, trying to find something good.

you huffed and turned the tv off, walking over to the record player. your fingers flicked through each album, finding a queen one, jazz.

it was your favourite album of theirs so far and you thought that almost every song was underrated so smiling to yourself, you put it on.

freddie's angelic vocals filled the silent room as mustapha was the first song on the album and you decided that you were going to play scrabble, yes on your own you were that bored but didn't want to go to bed.

you must have been there for about two hours playing and you got a score of 196 points. you would've played more but that's when you were getting sleepy.

you couldn't keep your eyes open any longer and you went upstairs, did your night routine and instantly fell asleep. it was about three am when you did.

*

you awoke to the feeling of lips on your neck. you opened your eyes, turning your head to see your beautiful boyfriend, lying half on top of you.

however, it wasn't lust he was kissing you with - it was love.

"hey baby!" you exclaimed, attacking him with a hug. roger laughed, catching you in his arms.

"hiya love, miss me?" he asked you.

"obviously! you don't know how fucking bored i was last night rog, i swear it was like.. i don't know! it was just really really boring" you told roger, he laughed again.

"nice to know i'm love and you like my company" he replied.

you kissed his lips before standing up and putting your fluffy socks on.
"you lay and relax, i'll go and make us some breakfast, you'll need it"

"that's my shirt" roger said when he noticed when you stood up.

"yeah it is, what you gonna do about it pretty boy?" you smirked.

"i'll fucking rip it off you, come here" he said, pulling you towards him and starts to kiss you everywhere.

"what about our breakfast?" you breathed.

"fuck the breakfast" roger growled.