proving a point

you, freddie, roger and john were at freddie's. he said he wanted to make something nice for you all, he wasn't telling you what though and you were all curious.

brian was coming later on as he had some things he had to do for chrissy, his pregnant wife.

"smells delicious so far fred" you told him, walking into the kitchen where he was chopping things up.

"of course is does darling, i'm making it" he grinned, looking back at you for a moment. you chuckled and shook your head.

roger came up behind you, snaking his arms around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder, kissing your cheek softly. you giggled, turning around and placing your hands on his cheeks, kissing his lips.

"oh piss off would you dears! not near the food" freddie exclaimed, not taking his eyes off of the food.

"oh shut up freddie" roger scolded, you hitting his arm.

"oi" you said. "don't be mean" you turned to freddie now. "sorry fred, you carry on, we'll go back into the living room" you both shuffled into the living room again, giggling like little school girls.

"having a good time are we?" deaky asked you both as roger sat down on the sofa, bringing you down on his lap.

"a very good time thanks deaky" roger teased, making you laugh.

"you better not put this on all night or else i'm leaving" he said.

"nobody is leaving until they've ate the food that i've put all of my blood and sweat into making, you hear?" we heard freddie shout.

"of course not freddie" i shouted back, reassuring him.

the three of us talked about random things, still waiting for freddie to finish up his cooking.

meanwhile, roger went back into the kitchen to pester freddie a bit more. probably not a good idea..

"did you know, onions are the only food that can make you cry?" he asked freddie cheekily, hands behind his back and his body rocking forwards and backwards next to the man.

"well that's false information" freddie said, again not taking his eyes off of the food. roger chuckled,

"well, it isn't. you see, you cut them up and while you do-"

"i know how they make you cry roger, i'm not stupid" he snapped.

"but i'm right!" he exclaimed.

"oh yeah? let me test something then" when i heard that, i stopped talking to john and listened in.

"oh no" i said.

"what?" john asked.

"freddie said the words 'let me test something'. i don't like the sound of that" i rushed up, john rushing after me and we both get into the kitchen.

freddie had a full watermelon in his hands, ready to throw it towards poor roger, him screaming like a girl, holding his arms over his face and one leg stuck up in the air.

"freddie! i'm begging you! please don't! i'm sorry for pestering you" roger screeched.

"freddie! what the hell are you doing!?" i exclaimed when i saw the situation that was going on in front of me.

"i'm proving a fucking point my lovely" and he threw the watermelon at roger, unfortunately when he put his arms down because they were aching.

the watermelon hit him right on the side of his face. he let out a cry of pain and i rushed over to him.