top or bottom?

"so y/n, roger" freddie said, crossing his leg over the other and looking at the both of us. "who's top?" you spat out your tea, not expecting such a question to be asked out of nowhere. roger laughed at you and you glared at him, making him stop.

"i bet rogers bottom" brian smirked, freddie and me laughing.

"most likely my dear" freddie grinned, finding the situation amusing.

"shut it both of you" roger crossed his arms and frowned.

"he's not denying that he is so he must be" brian laughed.

"what's it like to have no control all the time rog? i mean, i've never had no control so i wouldn't know" freddie asked innocently. you started to laugh uncontrollably and roger wrapped his arms around you tightly and started to tickle you.

"laugh once more and you'll be badly punished tonight. worse than any punishment i've ever given you" he growled in your ear, turning you on slightly.

"sorry, it's just so funny seeing you be teased and go all moody about it" you said to him. he just hummed.

"well? are you gonna answer my question roggie poo?" freddie teased once more, brian letting out a loud laugh.

"well you're both wrong because believe it or not, i am the top most of the time" roger said.

"'most of the time'" brian repeats.

"why is everyone so obsessed with top or bottom?" a once quiet john now spoke up. you giggled to yourself at how innocent the poor lad was. "honestly, i would be excited just to have a bunk bed" he continued.

there was a moment of silence before roger obviously spoke.

"i'm gonna tell him" he smirked.

"don't you dare" brian pointed at him, making me and freddie laugh.

"tell me what?" john had his eyebrows furrowed, looking at the four of us with such confusion. i felt sorry for him, he didn't understand anything of what we were on about.

"nothing" brian said quickly.

"oh come on bri, he's twenty two. i fucking knew what it was at twelve" you said.

"eleven" freddie smirked, pointing at himself.

"eleven" roger also said from behind me.

"come on guys! just tell me!" deaky whined. "i might recall when you tell"

"well you see-" roger leaned forward, about to tell him what top and bottom really meant.

"roger" brian warned.

"what? y/n said it herself, he's twenty two. he has to know sometime soon. it would probably be illegal of how innocent he is at this age!" roger said.

"just tell the boy" freddie exclaimed.

"you know when you have sex with somebody?" roger asked john.

"jesus christ" brian muttered to himself as he put his forehead down to his hand and rubbed it.

"uh, yeah" deaky replied, nervously.

"well you see, there's a top and a bottom" roger explained. "me and y/n will demonstrate" he got up, grabbing more of my attention as my head snapped to his direction.

"we will?" you asked.

"yeah. only the position, don't worry love. i wouldn't make you get naked in front of these, no chance. that body is for me and for me only" he said as if it was nothing.

"rog!" you scolded, getting up and slapping his chest. he instructed me to lie on the floor.

"but i though rog was bottom" freddie joked, roger giving him another death stare. "joking" he said, putting his hands up.

i got on the floor with such embarrassment and lay on my back. roger straddled me and put his hands on the floor either side of me.

"see how y/n is underneath me?" he asked deaky. he nodded. "well she's the bottom and i'm the top because i'm on top of her"

"you must get it now john, come on" freddie said.

"oh" he dragged. "i get it! so y/n, are you always bottom?" he asked me while i got up off of the floor, my face as red as a tomato.

"no, not always. roger secretly likes it when he's bottom" i smirked, earning a slap on the bum by him.

"oi" he warned me. i just smiled innocently at him and sat back down like nothing had just happened.

"i can't believe you demonstrated that" brian sighed, looking at the two of us with not the happiest look on his face.

"oh lighten up bri, it's just some fun and jokes" freddie said.

"i like to be bottom with veronica" john randomly said and we all burst out laughing.