who's this blonde bitch? part one

"y/n! y/n! wake upppp" i was being shook and moaned at by my younger sister, rosie. of course! today was the day a new band was coming to record an album at our studio. rosie always did this when a new band was coming and it was getting quite annoying now. i turn and look at the clock, 6:30.

"for gods sake rosie, it's 6:30 in the fucking morning." i groan.
"hey!" a voice came from my bedroom door. "what have i told you about swearing at your little sister?" my mum snaps at me. "you need to be up now because the new band is arriving in half an hour so if you want time to make yourself look presentable, i suggest you get up and get ready." god she can be so annoying at times, especially when we have new arrivals of bands.

"yes yes i'm getting up now! geez" i say.
"and less of the attitude young lady." she carries on. i ignore her and get up.
"get out then so i can get ready." i tell rosie. she skips out, leaving me in my bedroom alone. thank god.

i take a quick shower and i get ready, doing my hair, a little bit of makeup and getting dressed. i see that it is 7am and the band should be arriving at any minute now so i head downstairs to see my mother, father and sister, along with our dog, rover, standing in front of a big bus outside of the house. i quickly join them, getting ready to greet the boys.

they step out one by one. the first one was very fashionable. he had long black hair and some makeup on. he also had black fingernails, but only on one hand. he comes over to us, greeting us one by one. he gets to me and i shake his hand politely, smiling.
"i love your nails." i tell him.
"oh thank you darling!" he says with a smile. "me and brian have matching nails you see. i swear black nail polish on my left hand and he wears white nail polish on his right hand. brian is the one who looks like a giant poodle, walking on two legs, you'll know when you see him." his last comment makes me chuckle. "i'll keep my eye out."
"my names freddie by the way dear, freddie mercury."
"y/n y/l/n." you tell freddie your name.
"nice meeting you." he says and walks to the side.

the next band member walks out of the bus. he had long brown hair and i could tell straight away that he was the quiet one of the group. his look said it all. he does the same that freddie did, greeting us one by one and once again, he reaches me.
"hello" i say, shaking his hand.
"hi" he says timidly. i give him a warm smile to make him feel comfortable.
"my names y/n by the way. it's probably useful to know that since i'll be around a lot." i chuckle, making him smile.
"john deacon." he sure doesn't talk as much as freddie, which is fine but i want him to feel at home here.
"it's nice to have you here." i tell him. he thanks me and walks to freddie.

a tall man walks out next with big black and curly hair. this must be brian. i think. god he was like a giant poodle.
"see, giant poodle." freddie exclaims, laughing, earning a 'shut up' from brian.
"hello, you must be brian. freddie's already told me a little about you." i say.
"oh has he now?" he asks, looking over at freddie.
"he says you two have matching nails."
"ah yes!" he shows me his nails. i wish i had that kind of friendship with someone. i could tell that they are close, but i imagine all of them are. he walks to freddie and john and the last member walks out.

he catches my eye a little. damn! i think. god, y/n! don't be such a slut. i could see him look at me instantly and smirk, making me blush a little. he has blonde, long hair and a great body. i never knew that there was this side to me. once he gets closer i see that he has ocean blue eyes that you could just get lost in. he greets my family and gets to me.
"well who's this blonde bitch?" i ask smirking,
gaining a little bit of confidence.
"the names roger taylor, my love." he says, kissing the top of my hand.
"quite the charmer i see." i point out.
"you like it?" he asks, "i can charm you anytime darlin'" my father then clears his throat, obviously seeing what is going on between me and roger. he sees that he is still holding my hand and i notice this too and he quickly lets go. he too walks over to the rest of him band mates.

"now it's great to have you here at our farm and we hope you have a great time here, recording and whatnot. if you ever need anything, ask any one of us." my dad tells the boys. "there's also different activities you can do when you want a break from recording like tennis, scrabble, you could go horse riding, but let y/n know and she will take you as she is in charge of the horses."
"i guess i'll be doing a lot of horse riding then." roger says, making me giggle.
"sounds great to me." i say, looking at him.

"now now roger." says brian. "you aren't here to get a girlfriend, you're-"
"here to work, yes yes i know." roger butts in, rolling his eyes.

"y/n will show you all the recording studio now and after, i will show you around the house and how everything works. just make yourselves at home." my mum says to the boys.
"great!" they all say, making me chuckle and i start making my way to the studio, telling them to follow me.
—————————————-
words: 1025

there may be quite a few parts to this as i don't want it all to be on just one chapter, thank you for wasting your time on reading my shitty writing :)