unwanted

AUTHORS NOTE: THERE ARE MENTIONS AND ATTEMPTS OF SUICIDE IN THE CHAPTER SO IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT STUFF I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

it was just me and my dad that lived at home. since my mum died, dad's been working extra hard which meant he was hardly home and i get that he's just trying to do well to help with home stuff like getting food and paying bills and stuff, but i am always being ignored by him now.

i was always home alone when he went to work for his band, making new music for their new album and i truly loved the band, but i just wished he was home more.

i was zoned out of my thoughts when i hear the front door open. i fix my gaze at the door to see my dad rushing inside.

"just gotta get something for work" he says, speed walking to another room and i sigh and turn back to the tv.

"see you later love" my dad says as she walks out, shutting the door behind him. i roll my eyes and continue to watch tv for the next couple of hours.

-

a rush of anger suddenly fills my body and i turn off the tv and storm upstairs to my room. i whip out my diary and start to scribble words down in it.

'another day of being ignored by my dad. i get that he's super busy with work right now, but surely he can find at least a little bit of time for me. his own daughter. i'm so mad right now, but i feel mixed emotions. i feel a rush of anger and sadness at the same time. i feel like dad doesn't care about me anymore, so he wouldn't care if.. i killed myself.. right?'

"fuck it. he won't care anyway" i mutter to myself and i feircely get up and walk to the bathroom. rummaging through the cupboards for a bit, i finally find the blade that i always hid in there. i knew dad would never find it.

i was quite bad for self harm, especially when my mum died. i also tried to kill myself then, but i got caught by brian, who is one of my dads bandmates.

i sit down on the freezing cold floor and cross my legs. i take a deep breath while looking down at the blade i held next to my wrist. everything was cancelled out around me, the birds that were tweeting outside were muffled, the hum of cars driving past were muffled and so on.

squeezing my eyes tightly shut, i lower the blade down to my wrist and they came in contact.

i hear the bathroom door burst open and hear the voice of my dad, terror running in his voice, but i ignore him and continue.

pain shoots through my wrist and i feel a pair of hands on me. opening my eyes, i see him, tears streaming down his face and the same with me.

dad slowly get the blade from my arm and throws it into the small bin sat beside me. i break down in tears and he throws his arms around me, rocking me back and forth and shushing me to calm me down.

"where's my darling god-daughter?" a voice booms through the house from downstairs, belonging to the one and only freddie mercury, the frontman of the band.

"shh fred! don't shout" the voice of the guitarist, brian may tells freddie.
"can i make cheese on toast?" the bassist, john deacon asks.
"no john! you can't just make food for yourself at someone else's home. it's rude." brian says.

i let out a loud sob and bury my head into my dad's chest.

"did you hear that?" freddie says from downstairs.
"yeah, it sounded like it came from the bathroom upstairs." john points out.
"come on" freddie says, walking up the stairs, john and brian trailing behind him.

"it's okay, it's okay" dad tells me, still rocking me on the floor.
a huge gasp filled the room from freddie as soon as he saw the state he was in.

"what happened!? why is there blood on the floor? you didn't again did you?.." he trails off, looking me straight in the eyes.

"i-i'm sorry" i say, struggling to get my words out slightly. "i just feel like you never take any notice of me anymore," i'm looking up at my dad at this point. "so i thought you wouldn't care if i wasn't here anymore." i look back down at my lap, avoiding eye contact with any of the men the were with me right now.

"oh honey, i'm so sorry i've been so busy with work. i should have spent more time with you than i have done. i feel so guilty." my dad says.

"i'm sorry too" i say.
"but i'm sorry the most. it's my fault you did this and that's going to haunt me for the rest of my life, but that's my doing, okay? you're going to be okay and we'll spend more time together yeah?" i nod and smile a little.

"how about i take you to the fair tomorrow, you can buy and do whatever you want, eat as much candy floss as you want. does that sound good?" i was happy i was actually going to spend loads more time with my dad.

"that sounds great, thanks dad" i sniffle. he smiles down at me. "c-can i come to the studio with you guys tomorrow?" i hesitantly ask.
"of course you can. i can teach you how to play the drums. god knows how i haven't done that yet" dad says, chuckling.

"and i can teach you how to play the piano and sing as fabulous as i can!" freddie says.
"i can teach you how to play guitar and perhaps teach you some stuff about astrophysics." brian carries on.
"and i can teach you to play bass and feed you cheese on toast." deaky concludes, the three others rolling their eyes at the sound of the food that john only ever talks about 24/7.

"wow, you're gonna be one clever girl" dad laughs. i felt so much better now and i honestly couldn't wait to go to the studio with four of my most favouite people ever tomorrow. i was so looking forward to it.
--------------------------------
this imagine was requested by @kaylatuck12324 thank you for the idea!

so i've finally finished my exams that i most likely never told u guys about but i basically had two weeks of exams and today was the last one thank god.

so that means i'm going to be posting more imagines on here more often if i don't get writers block lol.

(leave some requests if u want me to write abt anything in particular on the requests chapter)