i can do this all night long

rogers pov
i was driving home from a meeting with the boys about our upcoming magic tour and since it was going to be our last ever tour, freddie insisted that it must be the best that the audience has seen and must be well planned out.

because of them reasons, he kept me, brian and john basically all day to discuss it.

finally i'm at home where i can have some peace and quiet i think to myself.

walking up to the door i hear loudish music from inside. it wasn't normal music, it was fucking christmas music! in the middle of may!

"what the hell?" i mutter to myself. i open the door to see y/n dancing around and singing along.

"oh hi rog" she smiles and bounces over to me, putting her arms around my neck and kissing my lips.

"hello baby" i smile, kissing her back. "be careful now, you don't want to lose that beautiful wedding ring." i tell her and fiddle with it on her finger.

"i am being careful i promise" she smiles once again and goes to the kitchen. it seemed like she was in a really good mood right now but hey i'm not complaining.

"just one question my love" i say, walking in to her.
"and whats that?" she asks.
"why the hell are you blasting christmas music in the middle of may?" she chuckles.

"i don't know. i mean, every day is closer to christmas.." she answers. i laugh and shake my head.

"well can you maybe turn it off? i don't really want to listen to christmas songs in may love" i say, walking over to the record player to turn it off, but y/n sprints to the other doorway from the kitchen to the living room (we have one on both sides) and stops me from doing so.

"no" she simply says.
"but babyyy" i whine. "i don't want to listen to christmas songs when it's not christmasss"

"well tough jimbobs" she says and walks back into the kitchen and starts singing loudly. slumping on the sofa, i just watch her movements.

"last christmas i gave you my heart but the very next day, you gave it away" she sings (well, shouts), walking into the living room to me.

i smile at her and shake my head when she smiles and nods her head. i repeatedly shake mine and she repeatedly nods her and she sits down next to me.

"this year to save me from tears, i'll give it to someone special" she shouts in my ear.

"jesus christ y/n! in my ear!" i say. she just giggles and carries on singing.

after a few moments, i give in and connect our lips forcefully, making her obviously stop singing. i lay her down and crawl on top of her.

i decide to make her the weak one by touching her sensitive spots. i roam my hands up and down her body and touch her inner thighs.

hearing her whimper, i smirk and get up off of her, going to the record player to turn that shit off. "it's only good when it's christmas." i say, still smirking.

i crawl back onto her and start kissing her again.

"if kissing you is the only way to shut you up, then i can do this all night long" i whisper in her ear.

"oh it's crazy what you do to me taylor" she says, shaking her head. i chuckle and kiss her even more which we all know where we ended up.

our clothes chucked carelessly all over the bedroom floor, we lay in bed cuddling not saying a word. we just enjoyed the silence and enjoyed the moment.
----------------------------------
sorry this is so short i started writing this and forgot all about it until today when i finished it.