pool madness

roger and the boys were playing in the pool, splashing each other and giving each other piggy backs in the water, while me and mary were chilling on the sun loungers watching them.

"come in girls, it's really fun!" freddie calls to us.
"we're fine thanks fred." i call
"got to keep our hair nice and dry." mary laughs.
"uh, it's called a hair dryer darling." freddie says.
"we're good fred" she says.
"aw come on y/n pleaseeee?" roger pleads me.
"no roger" i say with a laugh, amused by his childish behaviour. i must confess i have had a thing for roger recently. he's just so adorable and nice.

i see the four boys huddle together in the pool, talking when they come apart and freddie says, "y/n, would you be a darling and bring us four a glass of wine, you and mary can help yourselves to some too if you like." i roll my eyes playfully and get up to pour the boys some wine.

"come and get it then" i call to them all.
"sorry y/n you're gonna have to bring it us over" brian says.
"ugh fine." i say, walking over to the pool.
"if you would just leave mine on the side of the pool that would be nice y/n" john says, getting out of the pool. "oh and mine" roger says, smirking. i set john and rogers drinks on the side and give freddie and brian theirs.

i then feel a pair of hands on my back and before i know it i've been pushed in the pool by john, making me scream.
"sorry y/n" he says. roger catches me in his arms.
"why hello there" he smirks at me.
"taylor" i say. before i know it, roger starts to lean in and i do too. our lips connect and roger immediately deepens the kiss.

the three boys and mary start cheering and splashing me and roger apart from mary of course who was still on the sun lounger. the splashing makes me squeal and i splash them back. mary jumps into the pool, joining us and joins in with the splashing. for the rest of the day we all play in the pool and chill out, me with roger all that time. it was perfect.
———————————————-
words: 388

short one yEEt