caught in the act

i had met roger when i was in year nine and he was in year eleven. yes there is a four year difference between us, but we didn't care.

i was sat in my room home alone, waiting for roger to come over. today is gonna be pretty special.

there is a knock at my bedroom door. "come in" i say, expecting it to obviously be roger.
"hey baby" he smiles and falls on top of me on the bed, showering me with kisses making me giggle.

"hello my love" i say, still giggling.
"you ready?" roger looks at me in the eyes and i nod eagarly. he smirks and starts to take his clothes off.

he completely strips down, throwing his clothes on my floor and comes back on top of me, kissing me like theres no tomorrow. i moan a little and he starts to get my clothes off of me.

i helped roger out a little to quicken things up. i couldn't wait anymore. i wanted him.

i was completely naked and he slammed himself inside me almost immediately.

y/n's dad's pov
walking up to the front door, i take my keys and put it in the lock. the door wouldn't open and i realised that it was unlocked.

rolling my eyes, i think to myself, i thought i told her to lock the door and keep it locked.

i step inside and throw my keys on the counter shouting up to y/n.
"i'm back, you left the door unlocked. i thought i told you to lock it"

no response.

i roll my eyes again and head upstairs to her room.
"y/n!" i raise my voice a little. i hear noises coming from her room and furrowing my eyebrows, i quicken up my walking pace.

i finally get to her room and swing open the door and see something that i never wanted to see, especially not right now.

"y/n!" i shout, her attention brought to me.

y/n pov
oh fuckkk. i think to myself. he's definitely going to kill me for this. i scream and throw the covers over me and roger.

"what the fuck is this about!?" my dad shouts again. i really didn't know what to say.
"dad i- i-" i stutter, trying to figure out what to tell him.

"for fuck sake your fourteen! he's seventeen. it's gonna be illegal in a couple of months when he's eighteen!" he carries on shouting.

"get some clothes on the both of you and you!" he says, pointing at roger, who was now quickly getting his clothes on by the side of my bed. roger looks at my father with a terrified look on his face.

"i don't want to see you with or around my daughter again. do you hear me?" he bellows.
"y-yes s-sir" roger stutters quite badly.

"good. now get the fuck out of my house!" and with that, roger gives me a look to say sorry and leaves in a hurry.

"get some clothes on and come downstairs to the living room and don't dawdle." my dad orders me. i nod and when he leaves, i hurriedly get my clothes back on and spray myself so i didn't smell like.. you know.

i nervously head downstairs to where my dad was.
"sit down" he tells me. i do as he says and avoid eye contact with him.

"look at me girl" he huffs and i do so.
"what the hell was that all about!?" he shouts, making me flinch.

"i-i'm sorry dad" i feel tears forming in my eyes and my voice broke as i spoke.
"i didn't ask for an apology. i'm asking for a fucking explaination."

"i don't know what to tell you! please don't ban me from seeing roger. i swear to you on his life that it won't happen again." i practically beg.
"no! how do i know you're not lying?" he asks. he had quietened down a little now thank god.

"dad, i just swore on his life! i love roger and there's nothing you can do about my feelings whatsoever." i tell him.

"so, you're not a virgin anymore" my dad says. i wanted to say 'yes that's normally how having sex works. you lose your virginity' but i just would have gotten myself into even more trouble.

"not to mention you're underaged too" he carries on. again, i say nothing.
"well are you going to say something or what!?" my dad raises his voice again.

"dad, i honestly don't know what to say to you! what do you want me to say?" the tears start to flow down my cheeks now.

"ugh, just get out of my sight! you're not my daughter anymore. i don't even know who you are anymore." he says, his head in his hand.

i stand up and walk to the door and walk out. i don't think i was going back there anymore.

-

knocking on the door, i wait for an answer. roger lived on his own now so there wouldn't be anyone else there but him thankfully.

he opens the door and as soon as he sees the tears running rapidly down my cheeks, he throws his arms around me for comfort.

"come in" he tells me. i thank him and i walk to his sofa and sit down.

"we need to talk about what happened rog" i tell him. he nods and sits beside me.

"i think it's just best we stay friends, you know, until it's illegal for us to be going out again," i quickly put my hand on his thigh. "but that doesn't mean i'll love you any less because i won't. my love for you won't change okay?" i look into his gleaming eyes and he nods.

"i'm so sorry, y/n. this is all my fault, i was the one who wanted it and-"
"hey!" i cut him off. "don't blame yourself. i wanted it too, so don't keep saying it."

"i'm still sorry." he says.
"you have nothing to be sorry for. now" i kind of, but don't change the subject before he can say anything else. "there's one problem." roger hums, telling me to carry on. "my dad basically told me to get out of his sight and that i'm not his daughter anymore. i think that was his way of saying 'i don't want you living in my house anymore'"

"if you need a place to stay, you're more than welcome here. you know that" roger says, putting his hand on my knee for comfort.

"thank you rog. you're literally the best human ever" i say and go in for a hug and he hugs back.

"you're the best human ever my love" he says during our hug. i smile to myself and stay in his arms for as long as i can. even if we couldn't go out as boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, that didn't stop me from keeping myself as close to him as possible.
-------------------------------------
sorry this is so bad and i didn't feel comfortable writing smut so that didn't happen.

this imagine idea was requested by @queendrumah thanks for the idea <3

also, thank you for 2k reads on this book! i appreciate every single one of you and this book is number fourteen in the drummer hashtag : )