i think you'll find that that's not possible

rogers pov
"i don't wanna be here, it's so boring!" i complain to the boys, trailing slowly behind them dragging my feet. they had dragged me to come food shopping with them and for what? i'm no help, i'll just complain like i am doing and probably eventually walk off.

"oh stop complaining roger, you're here now you might as well help" brian scolds.
"and you really think he's gonna do that?" john asks, looking at brian and raising his eyebrows.
"no darling, he's not gonna do what we tell him to do. there's no point!" freddie adds. i just roll my eyes to myself.

"i can hear you you know! i'm right here!" i say. i get no response.

"i'm boreddd" i whine, brian looking at tins of food to get and freddie and john looking at other stuff in that isle.
"okay then, we'll play a game rog" freddie says like i'm a five year old. "hide and seek. you go hide and john will find you in one minute yeah?"
i huff "okay fine. it's better than this i suppose." i walk off and hide somewhere. where? i don't know. where are you supposed to hide in a supermarket?

freddies pov
i watch roger walk off to hide and john starts to count. i laugh. "john, darling you're not actually going to look for him" he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.
"we're going to find him when we leave right?" i shrug.
"nah, it'll serve him right for acting like a child and moaning his arse off."
"oh." is all he replies with.

rogers pov
i finally find a suitable hiding spot and hide there. it was really uncomfortable so john better hurry up. i was already getting weird looks from people, i wave. "don't mind me"

half an hour later i was still hiding. john can't be this bad at hide and seek can he? i huff and get out of the small space i was hiding in and take a deep breath in. jheez i didn't realise until now that it was hard to breathe in there.

slightly embarrased, i walk out of the supermarket and head to where brian had parked the car.

when i got to where i thought the car was i find that it wasn't there. i was parked here right? oh for fucks sake they fucking left me here! i groan and walk over to the phone booth that was just outside the doors and put some money in, dialing the number that i wanted. i listen to the dial tone and wait for her to answer.

y/n pov
i was sat watching tv, a hot mug of tea in my hand when a rhythm of knocks came from the door. i set my mug down and get up to answer it.
"hello darling!" freddie's cheerful voice spoke loudly to me. i smile and open the door wider to let the three boys in.
"hiya boys, no roger?" i frown when i see that he's not with them. i wanted to see him and be within his touch.

"uh no, sorry dear" freddie smirks a little, looking at brian and john. i raise an eyebrow and shrug it off, walking back to the sofa and my tea, but before i sit down the phone rings from the bedroom of my small flat. i groan and walk to answer it.

"hello?" i say and the sweet sound of rogers voice fills my ears, making me smile.
"y/n! thank god you answered" he sounded annoyed and mad, not my usual rog.
"are you okay rog? you sound annoyed" i say, repeating my thought.
"no not really, those bastards left me at the fucking supermarket!" i sigh and reply.
"okay, hold on i'll come and pick you up."
"thanks love" i put the phone down and huff at the boys' childish behaviour.

"so you guys left rog at the supermarket huh?" i say, walking into the living room where the boys have made themselves at home. freddie starts snickering and then brian, john just sits there with the most innocent look on his face.

"he was acting like a child and he was annoying all of us so i told him to go and hide and john would go and look for him. i told him not to look for him and when we had finished our shopping, i guess we all forgot about him and left to home and then we came over here because we wanted to see you." freddie tells me as i get my shoes on.