cozy day in

my eyes fluttered open slowly, adjusting to the light that was shining through the curtains. i felt a certain pair of eyes on me and i turn my head to see roger staring at me smiling.

"were you watching me sleep taylor?" i laugh as our eyes met, locking with each other's.

"maybe i was.." he leans closer to me if that was even possible. "maybe i wasn't" he smirks.
"oh my god you're such a dork!" i laugh a weird laugh.

"ew that was such an ugly laugh" i criticize, knotting my eyebrows together.

"i think it's cute" roger states, ruffling my messy hair up.
"well that's you" i say, copying his actions by messing his hair up, but a bit more rough. he's a man he could take it, well he looks more like a girl than anything but you know.

"and what's that supposed to mean?" he questions, hovering his face over mine. i feel his hot breath on my oily skin that i had to wash and my breath hitched which made roger smirk. that was his trademark since he did it almost all the time.

"i need to have a wash" i say, attempting to get up and go to the bathroom, but roger kept a firm grip of me.

"rog let go" i whine. "i feel gross i need to wash up"
"no i'm not letting you go. we're staying here all day" he mumbles into my neck, vibrating my skin.

"okay how about we go downstairs and have a movie day allll day?" i convince so he could let go of me. "we can take the duvet and pillows down so we're extra comfy and i'll grab us loads of snacks. how does that sound?"

"sounds good, but i still wanna stay here" i again mumbles into my neck. his head hadn't moved from that position for a while now.

"okay then if thats how you're gonna play" i say and i attack him, tickling his body.
"no! please you know i don't like being tickled." he laughs and i finally get out of his grasp and run quickly to the bathroom.

"hey you! get back here!" he says, running after me. i scream and laugh and i get to the bathroom and slam the door shut and lock it. my heart was beating so fast. i didn't like being chased.

"ha ha i win!" i cheer. i hear grumbles coming from the other side of the door and footsteps slowly fading away.

the warm water hits my face, soothing me and i feel much cleaner afterwards. i decide to put on some cream to keep my skin healthy and clean and, touch wood, i am actually quite surprised it's stayed clear.

feeling much fresher than i was before, i unlock the door and make my way out. i almost jump out of my skin when roger attacks me with tickles out of nowhere.

"holy shit rog! you scared the shit out of me!" i breath. the tickling was getting to far for my liking now. "put me downnn i'm serious roger" i say in a most stern voice as i can.

"nope. no way. nuh uh." he says, putting his face in my neck again. this had obviously become a habit for him, but honestly i loved it when he did it. it felt good on my neck.

"fine. you're not getting any tonight." i say and roger finally lets me go again.
"whyyy? please i'm sorry i won't do it again." he whines, making me giggle.

"you're so cute you know that?" i say, grabbing his hand to the bedroom.

i grab the duvet and i tell roger to get the pillows for our movie marathon day which i was actually quite excited about i'm not gonna lie.

i make us tea and fix up some snacks while roger gets the living room ready and picks out some films.

once we were all set to start i snuggle up to roger under the duvet and let my arms snake around his waist themselves, not breaking eye contact from the tv.

the first movie ended and roger went up to put the next one on.
"so about what you said earlier.." he starts as he puts the tape in. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion, not knowing what he was on about.

"about me not getting any tonight.." he carries on. i roll my eyes and laugh.
"well you have behaved well.." i let my eyes wander around the room. "but not well enough." it was my turn to wear the smirk and roger groans as he trudges back to me on the sofa.

i smile and cuddle him again.
"you're being really cute right now, so there's more of a chance than earlier that you will" he smiles at me and rests his head on my chest, me burying my nose in his soft, sweet scented mop of hair and soon in the middle of only the second film, fall asleep with roger in my arms.

roger's pov
i had my head laid on top of y/n's chest which rose up and down slowly, which made me ever so calm.

her breathing became heavier as time passed and soft snores filled the air. slowly looking up at her i see that she had fallen asleep.

my eyes scanned every detail of her face as she slept. her long, dark eyelashes sitting perfectly on her eyelids, faint freckles scattered all over her nose and across the tops of her cheeks. her light lips, slightly parted and her long, gorgeous hair covering the sides of her face a little.

this girl was so perfect to me i couldn't see my life being spent with any other girl and i really mean it.

her snores and heavy breathing soon make me feel sleepy and i soon doze off, my head still laid on her chest and my arms wrapped around her waist and vice versa.
---------------------------------
sorry if there is any mistakes, i did read it through but i wrote and checked it when i was really tired but i hope you enjoyed this little fluffy chapter anyway.

requests are appreciated just drop em in : )