wake up my love

this one was very kindly suggested by Rogers_princess i hope you like how it turned out <3

you had just finished making dinner for you and roger, your soon to be husband in just four months time. you were super excited obviously, but you just couldn't wait any longer to marry the man you give your everything to. who you admired in many different ways.

he was at the studio, working for his first solo album, which you were extremely excited to hear when it was done and dusted. he was due back at anytime now, 6pm so you decided to set out both plates of food considering he wouldn't be long.

you waited at the table, flicking through a fashion magazine as you did. freddie had gave you this one as he said it was one of his favourites.

half an hour went by and you had enough of waiting. you called brian to see if roger went to his or something, you didn't really know but you were getting worried about him.

"hello, brian may speaking" his voice rang through the receiver.

"hey bri, it's me" you said with worry in your voice. brian noticed this and immediately asked you what was wrong.

"y/n what's wrong? you sound terribly worried" so roger wasn't at his house then.

"y-you haven't seen roger by any chance have you?" your voice shook so badly.

"no, i haven't seen him since i last saw you. he's not home?" brian asked you. you rolled your eyes.

"yes brian, i'm just playing a fucking joke on you" you snapped sarcastically, rubbing your forehead stressfully. "sorry, i didn't mean to snap" you sighed.

"it's okay, i'll call freddie and john to see if they've seen him okay?" he said.

"okay" you said. "thank you brian"

"it's no problem at all y/n" he replied and put the phone down. you sat down on the sofa, putting your head in your hands and you couldn't help but think the worst.

what if he's been attacked? what if he's lying unconscious somewhere all alone? what if he's been kidnapped? worst of all, what if he's dead?

"no no no no no" you repeated quietly to yourself, rocking back and forth as you overthought like usual. "don't do this to me rog, not now, not ever" you mumbled.

what if this was some sick kind of joke he was playing? he could be hiding anywhere, thinking how funny this is to watch.

"roger meddows taylor, get your ass home now" the frustration rung crazily in your voice.

your thoughts were cut off by the phone ringing, in which you shot up as fast as you could and practically sprinted to it.

"brian?" you asked.

"none of us have seen him, y/n. sorry" brian apologetically told you.

"oh brian what if he's been seriously hurt? what if he's all alone, dying? what if he is dead?" you worriedly rambled.

"i'm sure he's fine, just hang in there okay? maybe he'll come back any moment now" you were one hundred percent sure that that wouldn't happen.

"no, no bri that won't happen and i know it won't. i need him now. i need to know he's okay" you said through gritted teeth.

"i really don't know what else to say to you to be honest" brian said.

you sighed again before saying,

"okay, thank you anyway brian. i'll let you know if he comes back or not" brian told you okay and you hung up, but as soon as you put the phone down, it rang again.