who's this blonde bitch? part four

"oh look at them! one day and he's already shagged her." i hear a voice say.
"i don't think so freddie, i can't smell the after sex smell and they don't look sweaty and gross and they still have clothes on." another voice says.

i still had my eyes closed and my head was banging i didn't want to open them.
"ah true, true." the voice from before says. the voices were freddie and brian and they were in my room. wait. what were they talking about?

i then feel a body move slightly beside me. i freak out and my eyes open suddenly. i look beside me and see roger, i quickly move and fall out of bed.
"ah fuck!" i complain.

"have a good time darling?" freddie asks.
"wh-why is he in my bed?" i ask, still on the floor.
"i don't know dear, you tell me." freddie says again.
"i don't know!" i exclaim. "we were drunk!"

"well to make you feel a little better, you didn't do it with him, you still have your clothes on." brian points out.
"gee, thanks mr smarty." i sarcastically say.

"what's going on? why is everyone in my room?" roger asks with his raspy morning voice. it sounded so good, jesus.

"correction" john says. "why is everyone in y/n's room."
"what!?" rogers eyes widen and move to me on the floor.

"i remember brief things." i start. "we were drunk and we came home late and i think we both ended up in my bed."
"i remember something too." roger says. "i realised that it wasn't my room and i was gonna go, but you asked me to stay."
"oh shit. sorry if you didn't want to" i was sitting back on the bed now."
"no no, it's okay" he says.

"what's going on here?" i hear my fathers voice. shit.
"y/n! what the hell is this!?" he shrieks.
"dad, i-" i start.
"downstairs now!" he orders.
"sorry guys." i whisper and nervously head downstairs.

"what the hell y/n! we don't have bands here so you can sleep with one of the members!" i avoid eye contact and keep my eyes glued to the floor. "i mean, come on! you're never gonna see that man again after they leave anyway and who knows, you might sleep with one of the the next band members that come next! you're gonna be a whore!"

"i'm not like that dad!" i suddenly shout, getting confidence in me.
"don't fucking shout at me lady!" he shouts back.
"i really like roger and if you can't accept that then it's just tough!" and with that i storm upstairs back to my room before he can say anything else.

"i'm so sorry you guys had to hear that" i say to the boys.
"it's quite alright dear" freddie says.

"so" roger says. "you like me huh?" i feel my cheeks flush.
"uh, yeah. it's fine if you don't i completely understand and-"

"y/n!" roger cuts me off before i start babbling on. i realise the boys have left my room and shut the door for privacy. "i really like you too and to be honest, i know it's only been a day, but i feel like i don't know what i'm going to do when i leave. i'll feel lost because you're perfect to me."

"aww rog" i say, putting my hand on his leg. "i feel the same way. god knows what i'm going to do when you leave."
"you could always come with us? i mean, i'm sure the boys won't mind.." he says.
"that's a great idea and all but what about my family? they need my help here."
"y/n, you're a grown woman. you can do whatever the fuck you want and if they can't accept that then.. fuck them!" roger rants.
"i suppose you're right." i say. "so.. is that a yes?" he asks hopefully.
"ah fuck it! i'll come!" i say.
"yayyy" roger cheers, squeezing me to a hug, making me laugh.

"you're such a dork roger taylor."
"aw i know you are" he teases.
i fake gasp, "hey!" i lightly hit his chest.

"alright love birds, what's going on here?" brian asks as the boys walk into my room again.
"well if it's okay with you guys, which it will have to be, y/n is coming with us when we leave." roger announces happily. i felt happy, but i also felt like i was just waltzing into their lives by my own and rogers choice and not the other boys'.

"oh that's wonderful darling! i can't wait for you to join us on the road!" freddie exclaims, giving me a hug.
"i don't want to feel like i'm just coming into your lives all of a sudden, not by your choice, but thank you freddie." i say.
"oh don't talk such shit. we'll love having you with us along the journey, right guys?" he turns to brian and john, who agree smiling.
"welcome aboard y/n" john says chuckling.
"yeah it's great to have you with us." brian says.
"thank you guys. i can't wait!" i say. now just to tell my parents and i'm not letting them or anything else stop me from going.
————————————-

words: 883

(unedited)