we're not just friends and you fucking know it

you and roger were chilling on the sofa watching your favourite movie. you had your legs on his and he held his hands on your knee.

"we literally watched this film yesterday" roger whined.

"yeah i know but it's my favourite so we're watching it again" you whine, mocking him. roger just playfully rolled his eyes and continued watching.

after a while roger made a movement. he picked your legs up off of his and set them down on the sofa after getting up.

"i'm gonna go to the shops love if you want anything?" he offered.

"i'm alright thanks rog" you said with a smile and he came to plant a kiss on your forehead.

"alright i won't be long. i'll be as quick as i can for you yeah?" you nodded and carried on watching tv while he was gone.

you started to think for a while though. the kisses on your forehead, calling you love all the time, how you sat with each other, how you acted around each other and much more.

surely you can't be just friends? surely there was something there?

you've liked roger ever since you first saw him in university, both of you studying biology. he was way better at it than you but he always helped you. but that was years ago, how you kept it from anyone for that long you didn't know.

although freddie has an idea about it. he always teased you when no one was listening or around but you just always denied it and shrugged it off.

you didn't realise how long you were actually thinking for when you heard the door opening, revealing a very wet roger.

"raining is it?" you asked jokingly.

"yeah, just a bit" roger smiles sarcastically and you laugh.

"go and take a shower. you'll be glad to know the movie will have finished by then" you tell him. he nods and makes his way upstairs to the shower.

about five minutes later the film had finished leaving you with nothing to do.

you sighed and got up, going upstairs to your room but before you could get there roger came out of the bathroom, bumping into you.

you almost fell but roger grabbed a hold of your arm, steadying you.

"hello to you too" he laughed.

you let out a nervous laugh and avoided eye contact. you noticed something with rog. he looked down at you in a way that was.. you didn't know.

the next thing you knew his lips were on yours. they felt soft and warm, it felt like they belonged to be on your lips.

you both pulled away and you again laughed an awkward laugh.

"go and get dressed" you laughed, patting his bare chest. he only had a towel wrapped around his lower half which made you blush.

roger chuckled and went to get changed. he left his hair wet and came back down to you on the sofa.

"aren't you going to ask me what i got from the shop?" rog smiled cheekily.

"what did you go to the shop for rog?" you asked him, rolling your eyes playfully. weren't you going to talk about what just happened?

"cigs" he smiled, getting them out and waving them in front of your face. he obviously knew you hated the death sticks and you rolled your eyes.

"how many times have i told you that you need to quit? they're not good for you. you're literally inhaling death rog" you tell him.

"i know and i try, but they're too addictive. i can't help it" he said, getting one out and standing up to go to the kitchen window so he could smoke one.

"aren't we going to talk about what happened just?" you said quickly, making roger stop in the path and turn to you.

"what's there to talk about?" he smiled and turned to walk away again. you huffed and walked in to him. god he's so stupid.

"what do you mean 'what's there to talk about?'? rog.." you sighed before continuing. "rog what are we?"

he turned again to look at you. he said nothing for a good ten seconds and then spoke.

"we're friends aren't we?" he took a drag of death.

"friends?" you asked. "i'm not sure if friends kiss you know. i could go and check with freddie to see if they do if you want" you said, pretending to go and call freddie.

"well what do you want me to say!?" roger asked, stubbing the cigarette out and walking back to you.

"well surely that was something" you said matter of factly, pointing upstairs to where the two of you shared that kiss.

"well-" you cut roger off.

"and do friends act the way that we act around each other hm? cuddling on the sofa watching movies, sharing food like we do, kissing my forehead and your cheeks god even sharing a bed!" it was true. you did share yours or his bed whenever you two stayed at each other's flats. you looked at roger. he was expressionless. he said nothing.

"we're not just friends and you fucking know it!" you shouted. you didn't know why this got you so worked up but it did.

"you're right" roger mumbled but you didn't quite hear him.

"what?" you said in annoyance. he came closer to you, right in your face. he had an angry expression on his face and you actually got kinda scared.

"i said" he angrily said, his hot breath touching your skin, making you tingle.

he then caught you by surprise by smashing his lips to yours again. this kiss was more intimate than the last one. your hands made their way to rogers hair and his hands were firmly wrapped around your waist.

"you're right" he breathed out when you came apart.

"so what does this mean?" you smirked, perhaps knowing the answer.

"be my girlfriend y/n. be mine" roger growled with his raspy voice. it turned you on you weren't going to lie.

"i will" you smiled and jumped into his arms, wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

you hugged for what seemed like forever, you wished it was and he kissed you.

"how about we escort ourselves upstairs and i'll show you a good time eh love?" roger smirked, nodding his head upwards.

"i'm down" you smirked back and that's what you did.