picture imagine

A/N: i saw this picture on instagram and instantly thought of a picture imagine for this. i don't actually know where they are in this pic oop but for the purpose of the story i'm saying they're at a hotel and they have their own private pool.

at the moment queen were on tour

at the moment queen were on tour. i originally wasn't coming but they all insisted that i came with them, especially my boyfriend roger. i didn't want to get in their way when they were busy and act as a distraction but they said i would never.

the boys had a free day today so we all decided to go to our own private pool that the hotel manager insisted we have for the whole of our stay here.

brian was crouched next to the pool, taking pictures with his polaroid camera, john standing next to the pool taking in the scenery around us, freddie sitting on the diving board and roger sitting right on the edge of it above the water.

me being the little sneak i am, i creep up behind him, the boys but roger looking at me with confusion. i put my finger to my lips, silently shushing them, roger completely oblivious to what was going on.

freddie lets out a little chuckle and i forcefully push roger into the pool. he shrieks such a girly shriek, making all of us die of laughter.

"oi you little shit" he shouts. i just stand there laughing with the boys and he grabs my ankles. i scream "rog no! i'm scared! don't you dare!"

with a big cheeky grin on his face, he reaches up for my hands and pulls me into the water with him. i scream as i fall in, landing on top of roger both of us going underwater.

"you're such a dick!" i exclaim. roger laughs and says "shouldn't have pushed me in then should you!" a smirk creeping on his face. i playfully hit his chest knowing that he was right.
------------------------------------
this is a very short one but i kinda like it. hope you enjoyed it loves <3