special announcement

this was the third morning in a row that i woke up feeling sick and running to the toilet to throw up.
"jesus, again!?" roger says, running to the toilet and gathering my hair up so i don't get puke in it.
"thanks" i say and stand up, slowly walking back to bed.

"i've got to go to the studio now, but i will see you later and make sure you drink plenty of water okay love?" he tells me. i nod and he gives me a kiss on my cheek, avoiding my mouth so he doesn't get himself ill too.

as soon as he leaves i get dressed and try to make myself look as presentable as i can. i grab my set of keys and walk out of the door, locking it behind me. i walk to the pharmacy and when i get there i head straight to the toiletries section.

i pick up what looks like the best pregnancy test there and walk up to the counter, setting it down. the lady looks at me and smiles.
"hey, you're roger taylor's girlfriend aren't you?" she says.
"uh, yeah" i say nervously.
"good luck darling" she warmly smiles. i thank her and pay and walk back home.

i was feeling all kinds of emotions right now. a part of me was excited because i may actually be carrying a little growing human inside of me at this moment, but another part of me was nervous as hell because if i am pregnant, will i manage? will i freak out and do something stupid?

i'm terrified right now and i'm actually surprised that roger hasn't had any ideas that i may be pregnant.

rogers pov
i get to the studio, worried about y/n. could she be pregnant or is it just a normal sickness bug?

we all get to work and later on, brian walks over to me.
"what's wrong rog? you've been acting weird all morning." he says.
"i don't know" i say, "i'm just worried about y/n. this morning is the third morning in a row that she's been waking up early and running to the toilet to throw up. i think.. i think that there's a chance she may be pregnant." i say the last sentence quietly so no one else hears, especially freddie. i don't want him or anyone else to get the wrong idea that she actually is pregnant.

"well isn't that good? i mean that's if you're ready." brian reassures me.
"i know, i know. i just can't help but to think the worst. what if she's just really ill? what do i do then?" brian puts a hand on my shoulder,
"i'm sure it's not that rog, just try not to think too much about it, yeah? you don't want to get yourself too worked up." i nod and carry on with my part for the song.

y/n pov
i set the stick down on the sink and sit on the floor below it. i count two minutes on my watch. two minutes isn't a long time, but in this situation it took forever.

once the minutes were up, i took the test off of the sink. i was too nervous to look at it, but i had to bring myself to it.

positive. there was the word, bright and clear right in front of me. my knees become weak and i fall, but i grab onto the sink for support. i quickly get my coat on and head to the studio. i just wanted roger right now.

i get there and walk through the door to see all of the boys doing their own thing, brian playing on his red special, deaky playing his bass, roger playing on his drums and freddie playing on the piano. no one acknowledged me until roger saw me and said my name.

"y/n. what are you doing here? you're meant to be in bed, you're ill." he says. i burst out crying and roger runs over to me, "oh shit, y/n what's wrong?" he takes me in his arms and rubs my head to calm me down. i let him do that for a bit and i pull away.

"i- i'm pregnant" i shakily say, loud enough for all of the boys to hear.
"is that n-not a good thing?" roger asks me.
"i'm terrified roger! what am i going to do? i don't want an abortion because then i'll feel bad, but i'm scared of the pain i'll be put through." i say. roger puts me in his arms again to comfort me.

"it's okay. everything is going to be okay." he says, "we can go through this together, whatever you want to do okay love?" i nod into his chest and freddie, john and brian come over to us for a group hug, which comforts me even more. god i love these people.

"you can stay and rest on the sofa if you like, we don't mind" freddie smiles.
"thanks fred" i walk to the sofa and let the boys do their job.

i think i'm going to keep the baby, for rogers sake, but not just for that. i think we'll be happy, sure we've only been together for a year, but it's our decision at the end of the day.
————————————-
words: 895