you're still the same guy i fell in love with

roger was sitting at his drum kit, lazily hitting the different drums. you sat on the sofa quietly, watching his every move before you sighed, walking over to the other three.

"what the hells wrong with him? he's been so down lately. he's not telling me anything. every time i ask him, he always shrugs it off and says 'there's nothing wrong with me baby.'" you rambled, not even greeting the boys.

"i have no idea you know" deaky says.

"if he's not telling you my dear, there's no chance he's telling us" freddie says.

"and that's a fact" brian adds.

"please find out what's wrong with him, y/n" brian tells you. "he's not motivated at all and we need him to be. plus this is for your sake too. he can't be putting you down either"

"what? because i'm a bitch when i'm moody" you joke with a chuckle.

"no, no" brian says. "his behaviour will soon effect yours if he carries on like this. that's what i'm saying"

you nod your head and stay silent for a moment.

"i'll talk to him" you say.

"please do" freddie says. "he's being more of a moody sod than usual"

"but i'll get him some tea first. very milky, three sugars, not too hot, but not too cold. that's how he loves it" you told the three.

"wow he tells us this almost everyday and none of us ever remember" john laughs.

"i don't care about how he likes his stupid tea anyway so i don't listen every time he does" freddie points.

"wow fred" you chuckle. "well i'll go and get some for him and then hopefully he'll start talkin'"

you walk out of the studio and make your way to rogers favourite place to get his tea from. it was freezing outside and you'd hadn't brought your coat. you thought you'd be okay because of the thick jumper you had on but you were obviously wrong.

you shivered down the street and finally got there. a waft of warmth struck you immediately as you walked in. you were glad.

"ah hello, y/n" sarah, the worker greeted you as you walked up to the counter. sarah was yours and rogers friend here so she knew both of your favourites off by heart.

"hi, sar" you greeted back, your teeth still chattering. "rogers usual please" you told her she nodded and spoke to you while she made the tea.

"how is rog?" she asked you. you sighed. "is everything okay? you haven't had a row have you?"

"no no, nothing like that" you waved your hand. "it's just he's been quite down lately and every time i ask him what's wrong, he says he's fine and carries on with life like it's nothing"

"oh?" sarah walks back to you while the kettle was boiling.

"yeah. i'm bringing him his favourite kind of tea to hopefully get him talking" you tell her.

"ah, bribery" she winks and you laugh.

"i suppose. i never saw it like that" you waited for rogers tea to be done and payed for it, walking back out in the cold and to the studio but saying goodbye to sarah first.

"i'm back" you called as you walked in, glad to finally be back from the cold. "it's bloody freezing out there" you exclaimed, warming your hands up with the tea.

"yeah, you forgot your coat" brian pointed to your coat that sat on the sofa where you were also sat before you went out.

"i didn't think i needed it. i was obviously wrong" you shrugged.