love of my life, don't leave me

freddies pov
it was another long day in the studio. everyone was doing their own thing. i was at the piano, brian with his guitar on the other side of the room, deaky on his bass on a stool near me and roger in the drum room.

all of a sudden i hear a loud crash. i jump a little and look to see roger running out of the room.

"roger! what the fuck! where are you going?" i shout after him. no answer.

we all ran out after him, confused as to why he just ran out like that.

rogers pov
my stomach dropped. i felt sick. my heart started to pound faster and faster in my body.

as soon as i put the phone down i ran, or tried which resulted in me running and falling into my drum kit out of the room.

i zoned everybody out at that moment so i didn't listen to freddies calling.

i ran as fast as i could down the stairs, careful not to fall and down the hallways.

the boys were running after me, calling my name but again i didn't listen.

finally i got to the bottom floor and i sprinted to my car.

"roger what the fuck is wrong with you!?" freddie says, panting when they all caught up with me.

i turned and looked at them, tears streaming down my eyes and their face expressions changed immediately.

"it's y/n" i say, my voice cracking. "s-shes been in a car crash. s-shes not waking up" i quickly go to the drivers side of the car and get in. "i need to get to her"

"then we're coming with you" john says when he got in the back, freddie and brian also getting in.

we all rushed into the hospital and to the reception desk.

"y/n y/l/n" i said with a shaky voice.
"she's in room twenty three" she tells me.

as soon as that number left her mouth i began to run again without saying a word.

my heart shattered at the sight of my precious girl. she still looked beautiful, she always will no matter what but all of the cuts and bruises just on her face alone.

"we'll give you some time alone with her" brian said, his hand patting my shoulder. i just give a small nod, still looking at y/n.

when i was completely alone with her i broke down again. this is all my fault, i wasn't there to protect her.

i slowly made my way to the chair that was sitting next to her bed. i gave one look at her hand and held it carefully in mine.

"baby, it's me rog. i'm so sorry i wasn't there to protect you, i feel so fucking guilty. please just whatever you do, don't leave me. stay with me, stay with us. the boys are here too outside, they are giving me some time with you alone."

my face was completely wet with all of the tears and the old ones that i wiped away, but didn't dry my face and it was kinda bugging me but i put that to the back of my thoughts. she was the main thought in my mind right now. i need to focus on her and only her.

time passed and i told the boys that they could come in. their faces were covered with heartbreak, but not as much as me.

i sat and watched, not saying a word as they all had their turns to speak to y/n one by one.

"i'm sorry rog" brian says from the other side of the bed. his long legs were tall on the floor when he sat in the chair.

"she's not fucking dead brian!" i snap at him. "at least i hope she fucking isn't" i get up and check her pulse on her neck, careful not to hurt her in any way.