flirty much?

loud music was ringing in my ears and the smell of alcohol and smoke lingered in the air, filling my nostrils. i had dragged my best friend, chloe to the pub tonight because this band was performing. smile i think it was and i didn't want to come alone, obviously. me and chloe were very opposite people. she liked quiet friday nights in, where i liked to go out every friday night drinking, getting drunk, flirting with men i hardly new and all of that jazz. i could tell she wasn't enjoying it, but hey, we've all got to do something in our lives that we don't want to do.

"a pint of beer and.. what do you want?" i ask chloe as we were at the bar.
"just water please." she said.
"god your so boring" i say and i turn back to the bartender, still waiting for the rest of my order. "and a water for this pussy here thanks." i say. chloe just rolls her eyes and looks around the pub, taking everything in.

this was her first time coming to a pub, which i didn't think was possible as she was the same age as me and i had been here countless times before. the bartender gives me our drinks and i pay.
"follow me." i tell her and i start walking towards the stage for a good view of the band when they perform, which shouldn't be long now.

five minutes later, the band come on stage and get ready to start performing. i take a good look at every one of them to see if i could play around afterwards. this one caught my eye. the drummer. a blonde mess of hair sat perfectly on his head and he had such a nice figure. his bare chest was showing, showing the tone of it off. i smirk to myself and they start playing.

"keep yourself alive, keep yourself alive, take you all your time in the morning honey you survived." the lead singer sand through the mic that he had broken. he had broken the stand, trying to get the mic off of it. it was quite funny. he had jet black, shoulder length hair and a good fashion sense i have to say.

"do you think you're better everyday?" the drummer sings. his voice was like an angels. no i can't do this. i was just going to flirt with him, get him in bed and that's it.

"no i just think i'm two steps nearer to my grave." the guitarist then sings. he had black, huge curly hair. i think he looked like a poodle. he was quite tall and slim.

i look at the bassist, who hasn't sang a word yet. he has brown, long hair and good dance moves. i'll credit him for the moves.

after they had done a couple more songs, more so covers of other artists work, they thanked us and headed off stage.
"come on" i say to chloe.
"finally! are we going now?" she asks.
"nope. i'm going to find that drummer. he's right fit he is." my comment makes her groan.
"you always do this, y/n. why?" she says.
"i just like a little fun and entertainment my dear." i smirk.

i find the band and most importantly the drummer.
"nice performance" i say, getting all of their attention.
"thank you darling. i was great wasn't i?" the lead singer says, earning a look from the other three boys. "oh i was just joking. no need for the faces boys. my names freddie by the way. freddie mercury."
"nice name. y/n y/l/n." i shake freddie's hand and smile.

i walk up to the drummer. "say, you are quite a good drummer. couldn't keep my eyes off of you." i smirk.
"oh yeah?" he asks. "well drums aren't the only thing i bang my love." i hear chloe scoff behind me and i turn to her.

"if you're so bored go home, but don't expect me home too early will you?" i had turned back to the drummer at this point. "my nights only just beginning." chloe leaves, leaving me alone with the band now.

"flirty much?" the drummer says.
"flirting isn't the only thing i'm good at." i say. "the names y/n. y/n y/l/n."
"roger. roger taylor." roger smirks at me, copying my use of word choice. (they sure do smirk a lot lmao.)

"wanna show me how you bang like a pro?" i say. "playing your drums, of course."
"oh there's no point in hiding it dear, well all know you two want to shag each other right now, but please, do it anywhere but here." freddie says.
"oh i wasn't hiding it." i say. "i want him to bang like there's no tomorrow."
"better head to my place then hadn't we?" roger says, his hand trailing down my back, near to my arse.
"please do." the guitarist says. it's the first time i hear him speak at all so far.
"yes. we better." i smile and grab his hand and we both run out of the back door backstage and we quickly go to rogers place.

we scrambled out of the car and ran to the block of flats. i was hungry for this man and he was hungry for me. our lips crash together as we rushed to rogers flat. when we had reached it, we didn't break the kiss. he busts open the door and pulls me in.

we go straight to the bedroom and before we know it, we were both tearing our clothes off each other. you know what happened after that. (i don't write smut, so if you were expecting smut, i'm sowwy)

~morning~

i thankfully wake up before roger and slowly get out of bed, being careful not to wake him up. i gathered my clothes and put them on. i quickly fixed my hair and got out of the flat. a part of me didn't want to go. i don't know. this feeling i had, it was.. weird. i knew i had to leave though, but i hoped to see him again for round two.
—————————————-
words: 1038

this is a long one for you. i was going to write it in parts, but i don't think part two would have been that long so i just kept it all in one. hope you enjoyed :)