we can't part two

we all walked to the pub as it wasn't far, around a ten minute walk.

rachel walked with freddie, chatting away and john and brian walked side by side talking so that left me and roger walking together in silence.

"how've you been?" he asks me, his hands buried in the pockets of his jeans.

"i've been good, how about you? the band going well?" i reply back.
"yeah, yeah it's going really well. i'm really enjoying it, making music and performing to the people who appreciate it." he says.

"good" an awkward silence comes upon us and i had no idea what to say next.

we finally get to the pub and we pile in. brian points out a free booth and we all walk over, getting in.

"okay ladies and gents, first round is on me!" freddie shouts over the loud music. "what do you all want?"

everyone tells freddie what they want and i tell him that i'll have a red wine. lets just hope it doesn't get spilled anywhere. he nods and he and john go over to the bar to order.

rachel leans to my ear and says over the loud music "i know you still like rog and when you see him with a girl, don't take it to heart. he's always having girls thrown at him and they always end up as one night stands." i look at her and move my mouth near her ear so she can hear me.

"he's most likely not interested in me anyway so i'll have to keep up with it won't i?" i say.

"well he's always quieter than usual when he's around you so that's saying something." i take a quick glance at him and look down. so maybe he does like me? maybe he just feels like he has to speak to me? i don't know.

freddie and john soon come back with our drinks and i take mine thanking john who hands it to me.

"a toast" freddie announces, lifting up his glass. "to queen and a successful concert"

"cheers" we all say in unison and take a swig of our drinks.

we all chat amongst ourselves for a while and a different song comes on.
"ooh i love this song! all of you come and dance" rachel says, getting out of the booth and pulling me with her.

the boys groan and come onto the little dance floor with us and we all dance. i'm not gonna lie the song was pretty good and i soon found myself dancing away non stop.

-

i walk up to the bar to get myself another drink. rachel had found herself with a random guy probably in the bathroom or something and the boys were all having their own conversations.

i sit on the bar stool and rest my elbows on the counter, my chin in my hands.

"mind if i join you?" a voice comes from behind me. i turn and see roger standing with a cigarette and a glass of liquor both in one hand.

"uh sure go ahead" i pat the stool next to me, telling him to sit down. he does so and sets his glass down and stubs his cigarette out on a nearby ashtray.

"i need to talk to you" he says. his voice was kinda shaky which made me nervous.

"okay.." i say, curious as to what he wanted to say. this was going to be the most he's spoke to me ever.

"well, basically i'm sure rachel has told you stuff about me, not all good." he starts and i hum, signalling him to carry on.

"i sleep with a lot of girls, i'm quite outgoing but you obviously haven't seen that side to me have you?" i shake my head. "no, no i haven't"

"well, you see it's because i like you. i know we haven't really been around each other enough to make me like you, but i do and it's okay if you don't feel the same way i just-"

"roger" i cut him off. his gaze drifts over to mine and he looks right in my eyes. "i like you too" this makes him grow a smile on his face.
"really?" he asks. he sounded.. shocked.

"yeah. i do" i soften my gaze on him.
"can- can i kiss you?" he asks. i giggle, "you don't need to ask rog" and i connect our lips, our tongues gliding against each others.

we part and roger smirks at me.
"rog eh?" i smile and shrug my shoulders.

i grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom. we stumble in, locking the door and our lips. roger lifts me onto the sink unit, not breaking contact and our hands roamed each others bodies.

he lifts the skirt of my dress up slightly and i lift my hand to his chest, breaking the kiss.

"we can't" i say.
"why not?" he asks "is it too soon?"
"no no, what about rachel?"
"and what about her?" he seemed to have forgotten about her at this moment in time.

"we're both her best friends i mean, what if she doesn't want us to be together?" i say.

"well it's not exactly her decision is it?" roger says. "we can't help our feelings. they are what they are" i nod, looking down.

"hey" roger lifts my head up by my chin with his fingers and i look into his ocean eyes. "we don't have to do this, but do you want us to be a thing?" he asks.

"i do. i have done for years to be honest" i tell him.
"so y/n, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" i smile widely like a complete idiot.
"yes i do" i reply. i throw my arms around rogers neck and he snakes his arms around my waist.

finally this day had come. the day that i thought would never ever in a million years happen and i was beyond happy.
-------------------------------
again, sorry if there are any mistakes. i just thought about the idea of this yesterday and just went along, thinking about what to put as i was writing so i'm sorry if it's bad.