not so secret anymore

"i'm playing what's exactly on the record fred!" brian groans. here i was on the sofa at the studio with the boys and they were all arguing (again) about brian's guitar playing.

"you do slow down." roger points out in which brian rolls his eyes.
"oh fuck slowing down." at this point i just let them get it all out when they argue, i'm never much help when i try anyway.

"well you're expecting all of us to be perfect-" freddie argues back, putting emphasis on the word 'perfect'

"oh don't be so fucking ridiculous!"
"how are you gonna do?.." brian strums his guitar a couple of times and john says, "take it down a bit"

roger groans "no don't take it down!" but brian continues strumming anyway. he smiles a little, "that's alright" he says.

"well i wanna hear" roger whines. "right can we carry on now? i've done everything right yes?" brian says, ignoring roger.

"yes darling, right then-" freddie starts.
"uh, i'm just nipping to the loo." roger says walking out. my eyes follow his footsteps and he glances at me.

he looks back at the boys to make sure they weren't looking and makes a gesture with his head telling me to come to him.

"i'm gonna go out for a cigarette. i need it listening to you lot." i joke. the boys nod and continue with what they are doing.

i walk into the men's toilets and see roger waiting, leaning against the sink.
"god you lot can be so annoying at times, do you know tha-" roger cuts me off by smashing his lips onto mine.

i fell back a little by the sudden force, but he catches me. our lips move in sync and they fitted together perfectly, our tongues dancing together. it was like we were made for each other.

my hands played with his beautiful blonde, now shortish locks. i did miss his long hair, but i loved this new hairstyle too. roger didn't dare let go off me. it was as if there would be no tomorrow if he did.

there was a sudden burst of the door being flung open.
"roger, what have i told you about sneaking off during work to make out with some random girl?" it was freddie.

my body swung around, now facing freddie and the look of shock came onto his face.

"a random girl that isn't a random girl that turns out to be y/n! wait, how long has this been going on for?" he says.

"oh uh," i look up at roger for some help on what to say.
"i'm not gonna lie to you fred, a couple of minutes." roger jokes, but covers with a 'serious' tone. i tut and hit his chest lightly.

"he's joking fred, a couple of months." i say.
"months!?" he shrieks.
"yeah, we kept it a secret from everyone, it was just between us two." roger says.

"well it's not so secret anymore! i've got to tell the boys!" freddie runs back to the studio room to john and brian, me and roger running after him, but he was too quick for the both of us. who knew freddie could run so fast?

"jesus christ did he ever try out for the marathon?" i breathe.
"no!" roger pants.

"guys! guys!" freddie shouts.
"bloody hell fred, no need to shout. what's up?" brian says.

me and roger finally catch up with freddie. "there's no point now for fuck sake." i say.

"roger and y/n are getting married!" he shouts.
"wait what!?" literally all of us exclaim in unison, obviously amusing freddie.

"joking darlings, i caught them snogging in the men's bathroom." he laughs.
"y/n what were you doing in the men's bathroom?" john asks. i mentally face palm myself and the boys groan.

"john.. freddie literally just said they were making out." brian points out.
"ohhh that's nice. it would've been even nicer if you told us there was something going on earlier, you know, when you first started going out or whatever you're doing." he says, all of us looking at john in shock of his sassiness.

"yeah, well me and y/n are boyfriend and girlfriend. there now you definitely know." roger says, putting his arm around my waist, his hand resting on my hip.

"yeah no shit rog!" brian says.
"but" freddie says, "we're happy for you both, right boys?"
"oh, yeah yeah." brian says and john just nods.

"that's good, i thought once you had known, you would have all been mad or something." i say, hugging roger.

"why would we be mad?" john asks and i shrug.
"well what are you waiting for!?" freddie cheers. "kiss for us darlings!"

i become really embarrassed and start to blush, which roger notices. he smirks and lifts my chin up with his finger and again, smashes his lips on mine.

freddie cheers and they all clap.
"oh stop" i say, hiding my face in rogers chest. i'm just even happier the other three knew now.