cuter than you

roger sat on the bed, book in hand and shirtless, yes ladies you heard me, shirtless now calm down!

you were showering as you and roger were meeting the boys and their wives/husband later on in the day, you were excited to see them because you hadn't in so long- so long being about a week and a half, but that's not the point!

"awww" you cooed when you got out the shower, rinsing your hair with the towel, another one wrapped around your slim body. "hey babe, come look at this! it's so adorable!" you quickly unlocked the door for roger, locking the door being a habit you always had and he walked in, looking where you were looking.

"is.. is that a spider?" he slowly said, pointing to the little thing on the wall.

"yeah" you answered, looking at him with evilness in your eyes. you knew roger hated spiders with a passion and you liked to tease him from time to time.

"GET IT AWAY! HOW IS THAT CUTE!?" he screamed, scrambling out the door, behind the doorframe and peeking his head round.

"i mean, it's cuter than you" you shrugged, walking past him and leaving the spider and your husband speechless.

"excuse me!?" he exclaimed.

"yes darlin?" you turned to look at him innocently from the wardrobe.

"don't you 'yes darlin' me you little minx!" you laughed and turned back around.

"oh try not to get too jealous eh rog? at least you're the one who gets the fucking" you skimmed through your clothes.

"babe, i'm the one who does the fucking" roger pointed at himself. "besides, you married this hunk" you snorted and laughed again.

"hunk? oh rog, you do make me laugh" you patted his bare chest, walking past him to the bed and dressed yourself.

"what do you mean? you don't like what you see?" roger began messing with his trousers. "what if i just uh, do this?.." he said slowly, pulling off his trousers for you.

you chuckled and pushed his shoulder slightly. "go and shower. we'll be leaving soon" he sighed and trudged to the bathroom.

"did everyone have a good morning?" chrissie smiled her cheesy grin, taking a sip of tea.

"oh just wonderful" freddie smiled. "me and jim-"

"ate a nice breakfast" jim interrupted freddie, smiling.

"well we f-" freddie put a finger out.

"found a nice spot to eat in the garden" jim interrupted again.

"jim darling, are you feeling okay?" freddie asked of him. "do you not remember when we fu-"

"freddie, freddie" brian cut freddie off. he looked at him with raised brows. "we get it, we know what you did this morning"

"ah! good!" he smiled and sat back in his chair.

"one thing to know jim" you spoke as you ate a mouthful of soup. "don't be embarrassed to talk about sex. we do it all the time. we share everything and i mean everything. have done since the early 70s"

"yeah, especially when it's about rog and y/n" freddie laughed.

"correct" roger smirked. "ay, listen to this right" he paused and bit into his sandwich. "this mornin, y/n was in the shower-"

"and you went in and fucked her" jim added, chuckling.

"no.." roger said. freddie patted jim's knee in sympathy.

"you tried love" he whispered.

"anyway, she told me to come to the bathroom and what was there?" roger carried on.

"a naked y/n!" jim smiled, hoping he'd got it right this time. roger chuckled.

"no, jim. a bloody spider is what it was!" he exclaimed, flinging his hand up, letting it crash on the table, clanging the cutlery together.

"aww liccle roggie is scared of spiders y/n! what did you do that to him for?" john laughed, talking in a baby voice.

"that was the point" you smirked.

"but not the point of my story" roger said. "you see, she told me that it was cuter than me!? how rude is that!?" he forcefully flung back in his seat.

everyone laughed. "oh rog, don't worry you'll probably get a shag tonight. that'll make you forget about it" mary said.

"that's my job mary, i do the shagging. told y/n that myself" roger said.

"i better get it tonight is all i'm sayin'" you said.

"we certainly did this morning! didn't we fred?" jim smiled again, not shy of that talk anymore.

freddie sighed. "that's what i've been trying to tell them my dear! but you kept cutting me off! look at you now, five minutes later and your as extroverted as me" he told him.

"well, i wouldn't go that far" brian said, the others nodding.

"no one can be as extroverted as you fred" veronica told him.

"yes! i'm fabulous aren't i?" he grinned.

"if you say so fred" roger joked, earning a gasp from freddie.

"i beg your pardon, mr 'i'm scared of small spiders and get offended by small jokes easily'!?" he said. you just laughed and shook your head.

the rest of the day was lovely, you all talked some more, caught up and ate some lovely dessert.

when you got home was the best part of the whole day, i think you could guess why..

let's just say, you won't be able to walk tomorrow.

i'm so sorry i haven't been updating! but with being on lockdown, hopefully i'll write more.

be safe and stay at home, i hope everyone is feeling well <3