you're too cute

rogers pov
impatiently, i drove down the roads of london on my way home from the studio. i told y/n to stay home today, she usually comes with me but i was going there very early in the morning and i didn't want her to be up early, she needs her sleep.

the radio was on low and i sang quietly to some songs that came on until i got to the garage of our luxurious home.

"finally home" i mumbled to myself as i got out of the car and up to the front door.

i heard the knack blasting through the house and opening the door, walking through the long hallway and to the living room, i see my beautiful wife dancing around and singing along.

"my sharona!" she screamed as she bounced up and down. i smiled to myself, folded my arms and leaned against the doorframe until she turned around and noticed me.

she was so cute when she wanted to be, other times she was a badass like me. she didn't show a lot of affection as did i but we both know how much we both love each other.

although we do show affection when we're alone.

i was stood there for a good five minutes and when she saw me she screamed and leaned against the back of the sofa from fright.

i chuckled and walked over to her, holding the sides of her arms.

"alright?" i shouted over the music, smirking at her. she rolled her eyes and slapped my chest lightly.

"you asshole" she laughed.

"aww you're too cute" i said softly by her ear so she could hear me, kissing her lips gently and cupping her face in my hands.

"oh stop it" she said, turning to take the record off the turntable and be put away.

"the knack huh?" i said, walking to the kitchen. "haven't listened to that record yet"

"yeah, did you want to listen to it together? i'm sorry" she put her head down.

"no, no i don't care if you listened to it first. they are your records too baby" i smiled at her.

"alright" she smiled. "hey, you wanna go out for tea? we can go to your favourite place. i'll pay"

"uh, no you won't. i'll pay lovely" i told her. i wasn't gonna let her pay for our meal.

"put you pay for everything" she whined, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my chest.

"i know i do and i don't care if i do or not. now you go and get ready, make sure you look sexy as hell alright?" i told her seriously. she giggled.

"alright, i love you" she kissed me.

"i love you too. now go on" i slapped her arse, making her yelp. she gave me a look and went upstairs.

our meal was lovely. we ate as much as we could and came home stuffed. so stuffed that we didn't have sex. i think that's the first time ever that we haven't had sex after a meal out.

we struggled so much out of the restaurant we couldn't stop laughing at each other which made us both feel more sick. we got home and basically slept.

short one :)