hiding

you and roger were sat on the branch of a tree, both your legs swinging back and forth. you were messing with leaves in your hand and roger just stared at you while you both talked. it was very calming and you loved it.

"i'll give you ten seconds" he says seriously, looking you dead in the eyes.

"to what?" you asked confused, tilting your head to the side a little like a confused dog.

"run. run as far as you can. before i find you" he says and starts counting.

"oh shit" you chuck the leaves away and scramble down the tree. "hey ten seconds isn't long enough!" you yelled, running away.

"eight.. seven.. six.." roger counted slowly, smirking while he watched you panickedly run all over the place and into the woods.

you ran as quick as you could and found a little den that someone else must have made when they were here. most likely kids. you decided that that was your hiding place and you stayed as quiet as you could.

"two.. one! i'm comin to get ya!" roger said in a cheeky voice, rubbing his hands together and making his way into the woods.

you could hear him from a mile away he was that loud and you shook your head, chuckling at yourself at that fact. you felt a feeling of fear that roger was going to pop out from anywhere unexpectedly and scare you half to death.

"i wonder where she could be?" he hummed to himself. he was getting closer.

'shit. i knew i should've climbed up a tree or something' you thought, hearing his footsteps making the leaves crunch from under his feet getting louder and louder.

he was behind you, you looked through the twigs of the den and saw him heading your way. you decided to make a move, squealing and laughing as you did and ran as fast as you could.

"oi i've found you!" roger shouted, now running himself.

"you've got to catch me first!" you shouted back, looking back at him for a second. "you're too slow!" you laughed.

"am not! i can easily catch you!" roger sneers, trying to speed up. you look behind you again and scream as you see him getting closer to you.

you ran until you were out of the woods and roger could run quicker now. the grass was much easier to run on.

you felt a pair of arms around your waist and you and roger fall over on the grass, laughing and looking into each other's eyes.

roger kisses your lips forcefully and pulls away.

"got ya" he smirks, his body on top of yours. you hum, squinting your eyes at him.

"whatever taylor. you won't get me next time"

"is that so?" he raises his brows at you.

"yeah, it is so" you smile, copying his actions. he then kisses you again and looks into your sparkling eyes.

"i love you" he says, now blushing.

"i love you too, blusher" you tease, earning a small and harmless hit on the arm.

short one🙃✌🏻