who's this blonde bitch? part three

we were at the pub just having some drinks and chatting. we both told each other about our childhood and college and all of the jazz, it turns out roger has been drumming since his teen years. there was nothing else to talk about so we just talked about whatever came to mind.

"so, do you know what the albums gonna be called?" i ask roger.
"uh, i think fred said he was gonna call it 'a night at the opera'" he replies.

"ooo sounds good, have you written any songs for it yet?"
"yeah! i have actually" his face lights up. "i'm in love with my car"

i snort and immediately stop myself from laughing.
"sorry, sorry." i say between little laughs "i'm sure it's a great song."
"it's not too weird is it?" he asks nervously.
"no not at all! listen, don't bother about what other people think, just do what you want to do and if someone doesn't like it then fuck them!" i go off a little and stop.

"wow y/n" roger says, "noted" he chuckles, which makes me smile.

~time skip cuz ya hoes got writers block during this part~

we both walk into the house quietly as everyone was probably asleep. we ended up getting quite tipsy so we were knocking around all over the place. we were linking arms to support each other and try to prevent ourselves from falling over.

"shh we have to be reaaallllyyyy quietttttt" i say, laughing and putting my finger on my lips. roger giggles, "okayyy hush hush" i laugh and we stumble upstairs. i trip up and hurt my knee, "ah fuck that hurt!" i curse.
"shhh we have to be quiet remember? are you okay though?" roger asks.
"i!" i throw my hands on his shoulders, "am great!" roger copies my actions, "good!"

we stumble into my room and i fall onto my bed, not bothering to get my pyjamas on.

"shit i don't sleep here" roger says, turning around to leave.
"don't goooo" i say, reaching my hand out for him. what the hell was i doing!? i only met him today, oh god. "stay with me pleaseeee"
"aww okayyy" roger says, toddling over to the bed.

i lazily get into bed and so does roger. i snake my arms around his waist and he does the same.

"i really like you, y/n" roger starts. i look up at him, our eyes meeting. "and i promise you that's not the alcohol talking. i know we've just met today, but i feel something.. weird, but good weird." i smile and reply, "i really like you too roger. i know how you feel because i've had the same feelings too. i'm glad you came."

i bury my face in his chest and very quickly fall asleep, fully knowing that both me and roger are going to have the worst hangover ever in the morning.

————————————-
words: 489

sorry this is a really short one. i didn't really know what i was going to write for this chapter, but i needed to post a new one so you get a shitty one :)