blackout part two

you and tom had a great time together. you were going out for about three weeks until you stopped seeing him though because he made a move on your friend penny.

you went kinda crazy. you chucked all of his clothes off the balcony while he tried to tell you how sorry he was but you weren't having any of it.

so that was that, you never saw him again.

the apartment was quieter this week as roger was in truro for the week, visiting his parents. it was strange not having him around and you missed him a lot, but you were having your birthday party. maybe that could take your mind off of him?

right now you, the boys and your friends from college were sitting in the living room while you were opening your presents. your party didn't take your mind off of roger at all.

"this ones from me" brian smiles. you smile and take the present from his hands.

"ooh it's light" you say and shook it. "it rattles, it's.." you pulled whatever was in the gift bag out. "travel scrabble"

"yeah, so we can play when we're on the tour bus on our journeying" he smiles again.

"aw thanks bri" you stand to hug him and move onto the next present.

"this ones from freddie, i can tell" you chuckle.

"it's great that you can tell" he smiles. inside was a beautiful jumper. it was plain red, that's all but you loved it so much.

"freddie" you gasp, bringing your hand to your mouth in awe. "it's beautiful" you whisper. "thank you so much" you stand to hug him too.

"no problem darling, anything for you" he grins.

you pick up another wrapped gift, asking who it's from.

"oh that's from rog" brian tells me.

"ah" you say excitedly and don't hesitate to open it. it was a gorgeous box but inside it was an even more gorgeous necklace.

it had a nice chain and a small (first letter of your name.)

"oh" you said quietly.

"what?" john asked.

"th-this. i saw this in a jewellery shop in the window and i loved it, but i couldn't buy it. rog was with me.. he remembered" you smile warmly to yourself at the thought of roger buying it for you.

"it's so pretty" freddie said, leaning over to look at the beauty himself. "this must have cost him a fortune"

"i can't believe he did this" john smiled.

"oh come on. remember back in college when rog fell in love with that girl and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?" freddie said.

"he bought me a ridiculously expensive crystal duck" you point out and it doesn't take you long to figure it out and your eyes widened at him.

"oh no no no no" freddie rubbed his head.

"that's good. just keep rubbing your head. that'll turn back time" john patted fred's leg and gave him a thumbs up.

you stood up and paced around the room. you were in shock. real shock. roger.. loves you? you? out of all the women he could love he chose you?

"this is unbelievable" you say.

"yeah this is really really huge" john says, messing with something in his hand.

"no it's not" freddie says quickly. "it's small. it's tiny. it's petite. it's wee"