Price

Gosh. No. You're ugly. Why did Thomas ask you out? Has he even taken a good long look at you before?

Perfection. That is how you must look. You must look perfect.

A T-shirt and jeans and just casual clothes is what he told you. But it doesn't feel dressy enough. No where close to Thomas Sangster dressy.

You did pretty much that. You have on a black T-shirt from the time you were in a play in seventh grade. This is one of your favorite shirts because you got it the second time you got a lead role. It was in The Secret Garden play. The first time you got a lead role you had hardly any lines. This had been one of your proudest moments and you wore this shirt often. Good thing you hadn't grown much since seventh grade.

To finish your outfit you wear dark jeans and heavy-duty black boots. To be honest, you look like you could kick some real butt, not go on a date.

You kept your makeup same as usual. Simple and pretty with brown mascara and green eyeliner. With a little lip gloss to look kinda flirty.

You sigh. You're going to die tonight. You can feel it. You're going to collapse where ever you go and you're going to die.

Which sums it up to being the worst first date you'll ever experience.

- - - -

Thomas POV:

Okay. Take a good, long, deep breath because I have a feeling it'll be a bit harder to breathe later. Thomas thinks this to himself.

Breathe in and out. In and out. His chest is supposed to rise and fall when he breathes. Why isn't his chest riseing and falling?

" You're sick. You're unstable and you need to go to the hospital. Too bad. You'll have to cancel. But it's for good reason right? Noooo. Uuuugh. You can't do that. You've got to go up to her door and knock on it and take her away. "

He reaches for the car door handle. His brain is screaming at him. His door opens. He steps out. Step after step he gets closer to the door. And then he's knocking on the emerald green door.

- - - -

Iris/ You POV:

Crap. That's the door. Thomas is outside that door. Thomas is waiting for you.

THOMAS SANGSTER IS WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE THE DOOR OF YOUR HOME.

YOUR FOURTEEN YEAR OLD SELF DREAMED ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS.

UUUUGH.

You've got to answer the door.

You creep forward. But you look in the mirror one last time. You look okay. But, you know, terrified.

Here goes nothing and something all at the same time.

The door swings open. There he stands. Hands in his pockets. He looks amazing. He is the definition of amazing. A button down blue shirt. A tie. A sweater. Gosh, Juliette was right. Tom is hot.

"Hey." You smile breathlessly.

"Hi." He says his eyes skimming you, "Nice shoes."

You smirk, "Thanks."

"So are you ready to go?" Thomas asks.

"Just about. Let me grab my purse and....um....do you want anything to drink before we go or?...."

He says, "Nah, I'm good."

"Alright." You grab your purse, "Ready."

- - - -