Pony- Lovin'

The five of you sit on the bridge that connects each shore of the lake. Dylan looks like he got hit by a dumpster, Ki is his usual cheery morning self, and Will is same as always - totally chill.

The sun just makes it over the horizon. The fog that covers the lake starts to evaporate, floating to the sun. It looks magical. Like the sun is a magnet.

"Wow." You mutter, "That's so cool."

"It is pretty amazing." Thomas nods. He leans on the railing next to you. You sit on the railing, your feet dangling over the edge, precariously.

"The world is a pretty amazing place." Will mutters, looking at the sun rise in a trance.

Dylan grunts, "Yeah, no offense to the world - but it smells like nature out here."

You roll your eyes, "No dip, Sherlock."

"Don't mind him, " Ki waves it off, "You know how he is in the morning."

Thomas nods, "This afternoon he'll be running around like a bloody mad man. Just you watch."

You look at the sunrise, not bothering to answer. The five of you sit quietly for a few more minutes before you look at Dylan and say, "What time is it?"

He groans as he looks down at his watch, "Fifteen til eight."

You nod and swing your legs back over the railing, landing gracefully on the bridge, "The boat docks should be open soon. Let's go."

You twine your fingers through Toms and tug him along as the guys follow you. Your footsteps thump againt the wooden bridge. Water laps up, quietly, on the support beams of the bridge.

Finally you reach the other side. Behind you the guys talk quietly.

"How did they build the bridge here if there's water? Did they drain the lake? How does that work?" Ki asks.

"Do I look like a freaking architect?" Dylan says.

"You shoukd ask Will. After all, he is a 'builder'." Thomas calls back.

"I don't know anything about that crap." Will says with wide eyes.

"He's just holding out on us." Dylan jokes, already starting to warm up to the whole living thing again, "He doesn't want to reveal his builder secrets!"

"Indeed." Ki nods.

"You know, I was extremely disappointed, that there was neither a glader, or a cast member, on the building team named Bob. I wanted to go around singing Bob the Builder - but noooo. SOMEONE couldn't have taken the liberty of being called Bob." You half joke, half pout.

Because seriously - that would have been awesome.

Finally, you approach the boating docks. Ki, Dylan, and Will still argue behind you. Technically, the boating docks should open in a few minutes, but there is already an employee there. She looks bored and grumpy. Not necessarily happy to see you either.

When she sees you, she sighs, "You guys want a boat?"

Thomas smiles, "Yes, please."

"What kind?" She asks.

Thomas blinks. You haven't really decided on that one yet. He looks at you, questioningly. The lady sighs exasperatedly.

You turn and look at her. She can just hold her pretty little horses and deal with it. You just got here- what does she expect?