Rare

You stand up strait and wipe the water from your mouth. Stepping away from the water fountain, you place your hand on the wall to steady you. It's been a long tiring day.

You walk down the long white hall and through the set of blue double doors to the set. Dylan and Chris are talking to each other across the room. Will, Blake and some of the others are playing a game where you interlinking hands and do some kind of wave. And there I'm the very back on your little orange love seat sits Thomas.

He's writing something. His brows furrowed in concentration. You lean against the doorway just watching him for a minute. You're going to miss him so much. You have such a limited amount of time left with him. You don't want him to go. Both of your lives will continue to go on normally as you're each half way around the world. Well, maybe not completely normally. You know that, at least you will, think about him everyday. If not constantly.

You hear a commotion come from the group Will and Blake are in and hear someone shout, "FREAKING DANCE!"

"SHOWOFF!"

And one of the guys runs away from the group as Will claps and laughs.

You sigh ands smile a bit as you step forward approaching Thomas. As you get closer you peer over, trying to see what he's writing. A smallish sheet of notebook paper sits in his lap. He writes the letters carefully, putting thought into his words.

"What are you writing?" You ask, trying to read the words.

Thomas jumps, "Nothing." He tries to hide the paper.

"Oh, obviously." You roll your eyes and smirk a bit.

"It's not ready for reading yet. But I promise you, " he says looking into your eyes, "When it is, you'll be the first to read it."

You smile softly, "I'm going to hold you to that."

He sighs as he looks around the studio, "I can't believe we're almost done."

You search the crowd too, "I know."

Thomas looks over at you, "Come sit by me and think about life." He pats the spot next to himself.

You walk around and sit carefully down. He wraps an arm around you and you snuggle down, buring your face in his shoulder, enjoying his even breathes and his heart beating about a million times an hour. He nervous. You smile thinking about it.

You're going to miss a lot about this place. First of all - the people. You think it's safe to say by now, Dylan, Ki and Will are some of your best friends. Dylan is so goofy and quirky. Ki can be a little dumb but he can also be really smart and strong. And Will is hilarious. He thinks things out quietly and comes up with a smart remark. Chris and Blake are just adorable. Sass and all. You're going to miss Alm busting out in crazy dance moves at random times. You're going to miss Shea and Sarah's constant talking and fashion advice. You're going to miss Franks kind smiles and Mr. Balls' judgmental stares. You're even going to miss Kayas looks of anger and jealousy.

Plus the routine. Rushing around the set, putting on makeup, practicing worried looks....seeing all the props and green screens. The hourly texts when you aren't at work, saying how things are going.

You're going to miss it all. But most of all....you're going to miss Thomas Brodie Sangster.

- - - -

You throw on some flip flops and open your front door. A humid summer night. You hope your neighbors don't judge you for walking out in your pajamas. You quickly walk down the apartment stairs and over to the mail boxes. You pull out your key and unlock your box.