Sassy Style

You knock on the hotel door.

"Just a second!" Dylan calls.

"I'll get it." You hear Ki.

The door swings open to reveal Ki, grinning from ear to ear, "Hey, GUYS!"

Thomas shakes his head, "Did you guys give him coffee again?"

From behind you hear the British voice of Will, "No, Ki's his regular self. However, I know for a fact that Dylan had coffee this morning."

Your mouth falls open, as you then around to look at Will, "You gave Dylan coffee!?"

Will holds his hands up defensively, "It wasn't my idea! I tried to stop him!"

Dylan bounds up to the door, swimsuit on, you can already tell that he's hyped up on coffee, "Yeah! Ki gave it to me! Besides, I have much more energy when I have coffee and life is so much more interesting when you have a lot of energy!"

"That's true. Interesting is a good word for it." Will nods.

Thomas mutters, "I was thinking more along the lines of bloody insane."

Dylan chuckles, mischeviously.

You grin, "Well, are we going to the pool or not?"

"Yeah, come on." Will says, starting to head out the door.

Dyaln stops him, grinning,"Wait, Will. Aren't you forgetting your hair towel?"

Thomas furrows his eyebrows, "What?"

Will's face reddens, "Shut up, Dylan."

"Yeah." Dylan says, glancing at Will with a twinkle in his eye, "He has a towel, specifically for drying his hair."

"Because he 'needs it' ." Kid says, making air quotes with his fingers.

"My hair absorbs a lot more water than it looks like!" Will objects.

Ki laughs, "What is it a sponge?"

Will scowls and refrains from violence, "Just come on." He starts walking down the hall.

Dylan muses, "His new girlfriend will have a lot of fun when she finds out about this."

Will glares back at Dylan, "First of all, she's not my girlfriend. I only asked her out on a date. Second, her cousin is RIGHT THERE, you idiot, shut up!"

"Yeah." You mutter, "I've still got to talk to you about my standards for dating my cousin." You say, moving up closer to Will as your group walks down the hall.

As the five of you walk to the pool room, explain the do's and don'ts of dating Sidney. Will looks slightly embarrassed as you tell him about her. He's intent on listening, but he's still embarrassed.

"And dont you DARE make her quit college." You warn, "She's wanted to go to Harvard since she started kindergarten. And I kid you not, if you get her pregnant I will personally find you, where ever you may be, and cut your balls off, you hear?"

He blinks and looks at you, disturbance clear on his face, "Yeahhhh."

Dylan, Ki and Thomas all laugh. You remain perfectly serious, because you ARE.

Thomas smiles, "My favorite part of all of this, is that Iris and I aren't being picked on anymore."

Will frowns, we've reached the ground floor by now, "Hey, yeah. You guys, what happened to picking on Tommy and Iris? Let's go back to that."