Watermelon

"Iris!" Juliette and Sidney call from across baggage claim.

Your eyes search, finally landing on them. You grin. There they stand, Sidney looking as sporty as ever in a soccer T-shirt and Juliette looking as femine as ever in a orange blouse.

You quickly jog over, tugging your suit case behind you, "Juli, Sidney! Gosh, I've missed you guys!"

All three of each other envelope each other in a hug, throwing your arms around each other, giggling. People look at you like you're mentally insane, but they're probably right.

You pull away and look at them, beaming. Every time you see them, you can't help but notice the similarities between them. The striking dark features give them a scowl that could kill.

Juliette grins and grabs your arms, "You've missed so much fun! Then again, it's been no fun at all with out you at the same time!"

Both girls seem giddy and happy.

You smile confused, "What's got you so happy?"

Sidney laughs, "My brother is getting married in two days!"

"Two more days til he looses his virginity." You playfully mutter.

Juliette grins, "I'm pretty sure he's lost his virginity before now."

You and Juli laugh.

Sidney frowns, looking a great deal uncomfortable, "Changing the subject."

"Anyway, that and we're hyped up on sugar." Juliette giggles.

"Ah." You nod.

Sidney grins, "Tonight is a girls night. Percy and Thalia are going out and we're staying in and talking and fangirling over Once Upon a Time! We are going to have SO much fun."

- - - -

Percy's house is freaking nice. His house feels like he was raised in the south. Thalia had done it up with some antiques and other southern style things. Which mostly include a lot of wood and a rooster themed kitchen.

Despite how he grew up in "the wilds of Utah". You really have no clue how he ended up being a country singer. He showed no interest in high school or before that, but when he started writing songs they ended up being country songs. Probably because he brought a new twist into. Maybe it was the flatter northern voice instead of the more twangy southern voice. What you didn't wonder, was why young girls loved him so much. He really was good looking.

As you, Sidney and Juliette pull into the driveway, Percy comes running out.

"MY FAMILY!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

He spots you in the back seat and grins, "Iris Sangster! What a fine name! Not as fine as Shark, but, you know."

You roll your eyes and step out of the car, "Whatever, Perc. I just feel bad for poor Thalia."

"About her name?" Sidney asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"And why is that?" Percy asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

You look over at Sidney mischeviously, "Thalia Shark doesn't sound NEARLY as good as Sidney Poulter will."

Sidney's mouth drops open in horror. Which is a big difference from Percy and Juliette, because their mouths drop open from amused laughter.

Percy laughs, "That was a good one."

You grin, "I know."

"We're not getting married! We aren't even....I'm not even his girlfriend! I don't even like him that much! I barely know him. He's-" Sidney starts.