It's an Alien

"AND NOW, FOR THE AMAZING GYMNASTICS PERFORMANCE OF YOUR LIFE - DYLAAAAN O'BRIIIIEN!"

"Oh, man." You mutter, shielding your eyes.

"Come on, man! I believe in you!" Ki hollars.

"You can bloody do it!" Thomas grins.

Needless to say, Thomas and Dylan made up. I think the whole hospital episode scared them into friendship again.

For better or for worse....

And right now it's kind of worse.

Dylan snatches a knife off the counter. You gasp, "Um, no. Where do you think you're going with that?"

Dylan stands on the back of the couch, knife in hand. You watch him, terrified that he's going to fall and stab himself in the throat by accident.

Dylan hollars, "Hey, Ki! Stautue of Liberty!"

Ki grabs another slice of pizza out of the box and prepares to throw.

"What are you doing!?" You ask. You run int front of the couch and hold your arms over your head, trying to block the throw.

"Don't worry, Iris! We've done this a hundred times! I'll just jump and catch the pizza on my knife when he throws it! It's good ninja practice!" Dylan says in a Japanese accent.

"You aren't a ninja!" You say.

"Ah, but I aspire to be one." Dylan says wagging a finger at you.

Ki jumps up and prepares to throw, "Are you ready?"

"Ki, no!" You say.

"I was born ready." Dylan says.

"Ki! Dylan!"

"He winds back...." Ki says, like a baseball announcer.

"LIKE A BIRD, DYLAN!" Thomas yells.

"Guys!" You protest.

Ki rears back, "He makes the pitch and-"

He tosses the pizza to Dylan. The pizza sails towards Dylan and Dylan let's himself fall backwards to order to catch it. You hear a sickening "SHHHHEEEE" of the knife impaling something.

Whether it's Dylan or the pizza, you aren't sure.

You hear a thud as Dylan lands on the ground. There are a few seconds pause. And you think maybe he actually stabbed himself in the back because all is quiet.

"Dylan?" You ask, wide eyed.

Then an arm shoots up from behind the couch. In his hand is a large steak knife with a piece of pizza stuck in it.

"SUCCESS!" He yells.

"HOMERUN!" Ki shouts.

"LIKE A BIRD!" Thomas hollars.

You flop onto the couch, "I'm living with idiots."

Dylan offers you the knife, "Pizza sicle?"

You regard the "pizza sicle" before you snatch it out of his hand, "Yes."

"We're not so bad." Ki grins.

"Mmmm." You grunt.

"You guys are going to have to move out though." Thomas says, "We're having a kid."

"I'm aware of that. I've been taking care of your wife for the past four months. I'm, like, SUPER aware." Dylan says,"I'm, like, Super Aware Man. It's my new super hero title."