Fall in Love

"Run, Harry!" You yell at the screen. "You are better than that snake! Use your wand!"

You've seen each Harry Potter about a million times - your younger sister is the ultimate Harry Potter nerd- but you still yell at the screen, and pretty much freak out, every time you read or watch it. You and Thomas got home two days ago. In that time period the two of you decided to have a newly wedded Harry Potter marathon. In your opinion, having a Harry Potter marathon right after being married should be a cultural tradition.

Thomas has been enjoying watching you watch the movie more than he's enjoying the actual movie. What can you say? You're passionate about Harry Potter and you aren't afraid to show it.

You hear your phone buzz next to you.

You click your tounge, as you pick it up, "Really?" You mutter.

Thomas pauses the movie as you look at the caller ID.

Oh, Sidney.

You grin as you answer, "Hey, Sid."

You can feel her smile through the phone, "Hey, Iris! How's married life?"

You shrug, "Married life is pretty awesome. Don't you think, Thomas?" You look at your husband.

His mouth twitches up, "I think so."

You talk back into the phone, "Yep, married life is great."

"Awesome.... Good." Sidney mutters. Why does she sound....nervous?

You frown , furrowing your eyebrows, "What's up?"

"Hmmmm. Oh, nothing. Much. Nothing much. At least I don't think it's much. I don't know, maybe it is. I....um....." She stutters.

You squint your eyes, suspiciously, "What happened?"

She sighs, "Will asked me out."

You feel yourself intake breath, a smile spreading across your face.

"WILL ASKED YOU OUT!?" You yell.

Next to you Thomas chuckles, a smile on his face too.

"And I said yes." Sidney continues, obviously happy.

"AND YOU SAID YES!?" You grin.

She yells back, laughing, "I DID!"

You smile so wide, you're afraid your smile might break.

"Yes!" Thomas pumps his fist.

You scream, becoming the most renowned- fanigirl- shipper this century has seen. Words pour out of your mouth,

"AWWWW, YOU AND WILL ARE GOING TO DATE AND BE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER AND YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE AND YOU'LL GET MARRIED AND HAVE LITTLE WILL POULTER BABIES AND I'LL HAVE LITTLE THOMAS SANGSTER BABIES AND OUR BABIES WILL PLAY TOGETHER AND THOMAS AND I WILL BE RELATED TO WILL AND IT'LL BE SO FREAKING CUTE!"

"You're moving a little too fast there, tiger." Sidney mutters.

You cough, "Excuse me, fangirls can't move too fast. It's impossible. Fangirls can't move fast enough. If fanigirls were runners, they'd be the skinniest people alive because they move so fast."

Thomas frowns, "Little Will Poulter babies? Little Thomas Sangster babies? Do you realize how unbelievably awkward that sounds?"

You shush Thomas, ignoring his question, "When did Will ask you out?"

"Yesterday at 4:25 pm at Kroger's on the isle with the school supplies." She says.

Thomas seems to have heard and jokes, "Not keeping a very specific account of the whole deal, are we?"

You lightly smack his arm and say, "That's a GOOD isle."

You feel her frown through the phone, "What difines an isle as good?"

You nod, "Any isle you get asked out on is a GOOD isle."

"Right." She laughs.

"So, what are you so nervous about?" You ask.

"I'm nervous because I got asked out." She says, "And because I want to finish college before I get married and start a family. The education road is a lot different from the fame road. Besides, this date may only be a one time thing. Like, you know, a friendly date. And I doubt we'll fall in love. Stuff like that only happens in the movies. And there is NO WAY I'm going to be ready for CHILDREN any time soon."

You roll your eyes, grinning, "Yeah. Sure. Whatever."

She argues, "Really! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. I'm going out with Will....so yeah. I do need to go study and stuff. But I'll talk to you later. I'll see you at Percy's wedding in a couple of weeks."

You smile, "Okay, bye."

"See ya."

You hang up and grin at Thomas, "This is so perfect."

He smiles and nods, "The bloody idiot FINALLY got up the nerve to ask her out."

You blink and your mouth falls open, "You knew? You knew he was going to ask her out!?"

He smirks, "Of course I knew."

You whack him on the shoulder, "And you didnt tell me!?"

"It's bro code!" He says, sheilding himself with a pillow.

"Bro code my foot! She's my cousin!" You pout.

He smiles, "Sorry, flower."

You click your tounge, "I'll forgive you on their wedding day. Now play the movie."

You grab the remote and turn the TV back on.

Author:

Another short chapter.

:-P

YEAH, SO WILL AND SIDNEY!!!!

I SHIP THEM SO HARD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.

FROM THE VERY BEGINNING I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE THE CUTEST COUPLE IN EXISTENCE.

YYYYAY!

So, here we go on the full updates on all of my stories -

This story, HAS 37,000 READS. 1,200 VOTES. AND NEARLY 500 COMMENTS!

WHICH IS UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME BECASUE I'VE ONLY BEEN WRITING THIS STORY FOR ABOUT A MOUTH AND A HALF OR TWO MONTHS AND JUST WOW.

Even my Percy Jackson one shot has a couple of votes.

Hundreds of Reasons to be happy has gotten two votes and a comment, which is great!

I'm mostly going to focus on this story though, it's almost done (sadness), so I'm going to do a big burst of writing and hopefully it'll be finished by the new year. Which is a really depressing thought because I love this story.

Thanks to my wonderful readers! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Sunny