Yes, Really

Of course, you'd made your relationship public months ago. Some of Toms fans hated you with every fiber of their being but others shipped the two of you, which you found very embarrassing. They'd been wanting to know more about you for months now, but honestly you never got on social media.

You were a little surprised that afternoon when Thomas said, "I want to make a YouTube video."

You look up from your laptop, "Go for it."

Thomas shakes his head, "I want you to be in it. So my fans can see us together."

Your mouth drops open, "Um, no. Bad idea. I don't like the camera. The camera doesn't like me."

"Nonsense. We're going to do a video. Right now." Thomas says, snatching up his laptop and coming to sit next to you.

"Thomas!" You try to argue.

"Nope." Thomas says, popping the P.

You look down at yourself. You don't look TERRIBLE. But you just wear a black tank top and a gray sweater.

You sigh as he sets the camera up, "What are we even going to do in the video?'

Thomas looks at you, " We'll do something we're comfortable with. Questions."

You shake your head in disbelief. He should be glad you love him so much.

You look around nervously, when you hear Thomas say, "Hi guys, this is Thomas and- hey, Iris, the cameras over here."

You whip your head around, "Oh, yeah. Hey guys." You chuckle nervously."

Thomas grins at you, "So today, we're just going to do something we like to do together. It's a game we like to call, " The Question Game.' So Iris always goes first, because that's what ladies do. Go ahead, Iris."

I take a deep breath as I look at the camera, "Okay, um, what are a couple reasons you think we get along so well?"

"Well, number one -food." Thomas laughs, "We share a lot of the same favorite foods. Second, we have a similar taste in humor. I think you're very funny. We never really have big arguements, because we're both so low key. So....yeah. Very good. Nice question. My turn?"

You nod, "Yeah, go ahead."

"Okay, this one I want you to fill in the blanks, okay?"

You nod, "Okay."

Thomas starts, "I am blank. You are blank."

You raise an eyebrow and frown, "Um, I am Iris and you are Thomas."

Thomas laughs, "No, I mean words that describe us."

"Oh." You says blushing, "Um, I am bossy and you are cute?"

Thomas chuckles, "Okay. But you're not that bossy. Anyway, moving on. Your turn."

You nod, your heart races as you speak, "What is something I do that drives you crazy?"

Thomas studies you and hums, "It'd have to be biting your lip."

You blink, "Really?"

He nods, "Yeah. It's adorable."

You smile, "Okay, your turn."

Thomas POV:

This is it. I'm going to ask her now. My heart races four hundred miles an hour as I mutter, "Okay, hang on."