On The Stage of Life

You shake your head as you turn the page. Romeo and Juliette. One of the most tragic love stories ever written. It's a close second next Pride and Prejudice.

You're sprawled out on the couch in the back of the set. You stayed up a little later than you should've last night but this book is too good to put down. You're nearly done with it anyway.

Suddenly there's darkness and warmness over your eyes, "Guess who!" You hear a male British voice.

"Oh, I wonder." You say sarcastically.

You hear a chuckle before he slips his hands off your eyes and walks around to plop down on the couch. He lays his head down on your lap and his feet rest over the arm rest.

"Hi." He smiles up at you.

You raise an eyebrow and your mouth twitches upwards, "Hi there."

"EW!"

"YUCK!"

"JEEZ, GET A ROOM!"

Dylan.

Ki.

Will.

"We're not even doing anything." Thomas argues.

"Yet!" Dylan says shaking his finger, "Next thing we know you'll be makeing-out. You two young, fiesty lovers!"

"You're just giving me ideas!" Thomas says mischeviously. He pops up quickly planting a kiss on your cheek before he jumps up and threateningly walks over to Dylan.

Dylan grins, "Why do you always pick on me?"

"Because you're the ring leader." Thomas says. They stalk around each other until Thomas takes the first punch, hitting Dylan in the stomache. Dylan takes a set back, looking totally concentrated and amused. He fakes a move to the left before he punches on the right. Thomas groans.

"Okay, okay." You say wincing, "We all get it. You're big, strong, manly men. Sit down."

The guys look over at you and grin. Thomas and Dylan come flop down on either side of you, while Will goes and stands by Dylan and Ki takes a spot on the floor in front of you.

"So what are you reading today?" Ki asks.

"Romeo and Juliette." You say, showing them the cover.

"Ah, romance." Will nods.

"Ah, DRAMA!" Dylan says. Speaking of drama.

"Treachery! " Ki say covering his face with his hand.

You stare at them for a minute as Thomas chuckles.

"I'm friends with a bunch of weirdos." You mutter.

"But you love us and that's what matters." Dylan says with a nod.

"Didn't say I didn't love you." You say raising your eyebrows.

"You were thinking it." Will says.

You blink.

"You just quoted Ice Age."

Will smirks, "Yes, I did."

"See, this is why Will is awesome." You say gesturing to Will.

"Let me see this." Dylan says yanking the book from your hands.

"Hey!" You exclaim.

Dylan flips through the pages, taking extra care not to loose your spot, "My only love sprung from my only hate." He says dramatically.