Unlimited

Thomas.

That is your first thought when you wake up.

You had a dream about the younger him. He looked like he did when he was in the Nanny Mcfee movie. You don't remember the specifics of the dream, but he was there. You had still been in love with him. For some reason, it was strange to think that if you'd met when he was that age, maybe you would've fallen in love sooner.

"Thomas...." You mutter as you open your eyes.

Filtered lights shine down on you. You're still in the blanket fort. Your right arm is draped over Thomas' torso and his arm is around you. You must've fallen asleep here last night.

Thomas shifts around upon hearing his name. He grunts and starts to wake up.

You snuggle into his side, "Go back to sleep, babe."

Hearing your voice just seems to wake him up further. He opens his eyes, blinking a few times to get the sleep out and then peers down at you, "Morning, flower."

You sigh and wrap both arms around his stick figure.

"Did you call me?" He asks.

"It was just a dream I was having. Go back to sleep." You tell him.

He sits up, "Aw, you were having a dream about me?"

You scrunch up your nose. Here we go. Blowing up his ego even more than it already is.

"Yes. Lay back down, you're warm." You order.

He chuckles and starts to lay down, when someone crawls into your tiny space with you.

"Juli...." You groan.

"We're watching home videos. Wanted to offer you to come out of the cave." She says.

"The TV is like right outside the fort." You say, "I can hear just fine from here."

Thomas looks at you, "Home videos are like from when you were a kid, right?"

"Yeah." You mumble.

"I want to watch!" Thomas says excitedly.

"Noooo...." You moan, "You want to stay in here and snuggle me, and keep me WARM."

"We can go out there and snuggle." Thomas says gesturing towards the door.

"But then I'll have to move...."

"You'll live." Thomas says. And then he grabs your arms and starts dragging you out of the tent.

You frown, "I find this most inconvenient."

Finally, he manages to get you out and plop you into front of the TV. The couch isn't exactly operational, seeing as you took the cushions for your fort.... But still Percy, Thalia, and Juliette sit on it. You, Thomas and Sidney opt for the floor.

Sidney slides in the first CD and it starts playing.

A seven year old you, and a nine year old Percy sit on the floor. You blush at your young energeticness. Percy holds a trumpet in hand, "I'm going to play a song I'm learning in band." He says. His voice is so young and little and not deep.

You smile.

He starts to play, a little shakily. Little you sits and watches him for a minute but then starts to look bored. You look back and forth between the camera and Percy and then a mischevious gleam hits your eye.