Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars

Thomas throws another log in the fire. Dylan, Ki and Will all went to the bathroom to freshen up, giving you and Thomas some time alone. You'd already showered and put your pajamas on because life and comfort. Thomas carefully studies the fire, crouching down next to it. He twirls a thin stick in his fingers before he sticks it in the fire, setting the tip ablaze. The fire dances on the end as he blows it out.

He stands, and you watch as he takes his usual small steps, despite his long legs. He's always taken small leisurely steps. Even the way he walks is cool and collected. You watch as the muscles in his arms slide as throws the stick two hundred yards away, into the water. He looks so calm and content. Gosh, he's so hot. You sigh as he turns to face you. Even though you're married to him now, you still blush when he sees you staring. You quickly look away when he grins at you.

He chuckles and comes to sit next to you, "Hey, babe."

You look back up at him, "Hey, Tommy."

He wraps an arm around you, pulling you into his shoulder. You rest your head on his shoulder, burying your face into his neck.

"Hey, you." He says.

You look up at him.

He grins a soft sparkle in his eye, "I love your face."

You smirk and chuckle, "I love your face too."

He leans over, softly brushing his lips against yours. You push your lips into his, even further, so it's a full out kiss. He takes this as some sort of sign to attack your face. He slides his hands on your hips and finds the hem of your shirt, tracing it with his fingers.

You pull away for a few seconds, "Not here, Thomas."

He groans, "Why not?"

You smirk, "You know why."

He clicks his tounge and gives you another quick kiss. Just in time too- Dylan, Will and Ki come tromping down the road, laughing.

Will looks slightly embarrassed as he pushes Dylan to the side. Dylan and Ki laugh and chortle, "You do know it's true!"

"Don't deny your feelings, man!"

Will scowls at them, "Now would be a great time to shut up."

They giggle like the little girls they are as they approach you and Thomas sitting by the fire. Ki and Dylan give Will a smug look as they plop down next to you and Thomas. Will looks at his feet awkwardly. Dylan and Ki snigger.

Thomas looks at them with raised eyebrows, "So, what's up?"

Dylan chuckles, looking at Will, "Ah, nuthin'."

You nod, "Leave Will alone."

Poor guy.

He's already had his heart broken.

And now these guys are giving him a hard time.

You wonder if the guys know about Will and his past.

Will glances up at you, gratitude in his eyes.

You give him a soft smile and say, "We should cook dinner. Thomas, you want to get the hot dogs out of the cooler? And Dylan get the stakes."

Dylan bellows, jumping up, "FOOD!"

Thomas gets up, patting your thigh real quick, "I'm on it."

They tussle through the car until they find what they need. Dylan comes forward, not only producing the stakes but also marshmallows, "These are a nessecity."