Point of View

You quickly scrawl the list on the paper.

Juliette

Sidney

Kelsie

Willa

Vanessa

Ava

Thalia

Awesome.

Now you have your brides maids. You feel like maybe there's a lot but these are all very important people and you can't leave any of them out.

You shoot out a quick email to them all asking them if they'd be your brides maids.

Willa responds almost immediately in capital letters, "Uh, let me think....YES!"

You grin. Glad to have that over with.

While you were at your parents you had your Mom give you a hand with some of the planning. So most of the stuff for this month was done.

You post the list on the fridge and stare at it.

You're getting married!

To Thomas Sangster!

Suddenly, you hear a quiet shifting behind you and before you can turn around, hands cover your eyes, "Guess who."

You roll your eyes, "Male, British....I wonder." You chose to leave out the fact that his voice was also angelic.

He chuckles and removes his hands from your eyes, wrapping them around your waist, "What's this?" He asks pointing to the list you stuck on the fridge.

"Bridesmaids list. Speaking of which, you have to come up with that exact amount of guys for your little wedding posse." You say.

"I have a very nice list good and ready. I didn't write it down though." He says with dignity.

"Write it down or you'll forget." You say wriggling out of his grasp.

He frowns, "Excuse me. Are we forgetting who I am? Thomas Brodie Sangster, yes? I've memorized TONS of lines before. I am NOT going to forget a measley little list with seven people on it."

You grab a peice of paper and a pencil, "Who's on it then?"

He sighs, "Dylan, Ki, Will, Chris, Harry, I guess, maybe...."

You look at him, "That's only five people."

"I know. I'm thinking."

"Wasn't Harry your best friend in high school?" You ask.

"Yeah. He's kind of been going downhill lately though. I guess I'll include him." He mutters.

You wrote the names down, "Okay, go on."

"Percy and Stephan." He concludes.

"Great. Now I feel better having the list down in paper." You say, pinning it to the fridge.

Thomas shakes his head, "Girls are so weird."

"Well, you're marrying one, so what does that say about you?" You say, with a curt not.

He ignores your question, and looks out the window, "We should do something today."

"Like what?"

"Let's go to the ZOO!" He says, like and excited four year old.

"Um, it snowed last night. And it's cold. And December."