We Hear You

You'd already decided you were going to Belize for your Honeymoon. The two of you would be staying on an island called Kikonker.

But now, Ava was determined to help you plan the rest of your wedding.

Starting with the gift registry.

"What do you NEED?" She asks.

"I don't know." You shrug.

She shadows her eyes, "Seriously? Come on! You can think of SOMETHING."

"Honestly, we already have everything we need." Thomas mutters.

Ava shakes her head, "First of all, I'm putting down that you need bowls. Second, you've got to give people some ideas! This is a wedding! You're supposed to GIVE people stuff!"

You peer at Targets website, "A blender. Put down that we need that blender. It looks nice."

Ava quickly adds it to the list.

Thomas throws an arm over his forehead, "Put....cupcakes on the list."

Ava rolls her eyes, "I'm not putting cupcakes on the list."

"You told me to give you ideas! That was an idea." Thomas argues.

"Okay, change of plan. Don't give me STUPID ideas." Ava says.

You spot something on the website, "Oh! Cat shaped bowls! Add those to the list!"

Thomas sits up and looks at the screen, "Why on earth would we need cat shaped bowls?"

You furrow your eyebrows.

The answer should be obvious.

"Because they're cat shaped bowls. Who doesn't need cat shaped bowls?" You justify.

Thomas shakes his head and reclines back on the couch.

"Those throw pillows are nice." You point at the screen.

"Now we're talking. Here we go." Ava says, a smirk playing on her features.

Thomas sits up and looks at the screen, "Add that camera."

Your mouth drops open, "No one is going to buy us a camera."

"Sure, they will. I have rich friends." He grins.

You roll your eyes.

"Moving on." Ava drawls.

"I still think we should add cake to the list." Thomas mutters.

Ava scowls at him, "You know what? Iris and I are going out for some girl time. You can stay home."

Thomas looks at Ava and scowls playfully, "You can't take my wife."

"She not your wife yet." Ava fires back.

You laugh, "Oh, burn."

Ava grabs your hand, "Come on. Let's go."

Thomas sits up, "Iris, don't leave me!"

You grin, "Sorry, babe. Girl time calls."

Thomas clicks his tounge, "Well, you'd better give me a bloody goodbye kiss."

You smile and walk over to Thomas, giving him a quick kiss, "See you later."

- - - -

"Oh, this is what we're doing." You say, as you look up at the shop.

"Yeah! Isn't it exciting!" Ava jumps up and down.

She drags you into the store. Wedding dresses line the walls. Expensive things line the walls.