Ageless

"So you'll pick me up at five?" You ask.

"Yep." Thomas says popping the P.

"And what should I wear? I have a feeling you're not going to tell me what we're doing?"

"You are correct in that. I'd wear something dressy. What we're going to do will be done for centuries and centuries to come. It's an ageless activity. You'll like it."

"I'll take your word for it." You smile.

"Okay. I....need to go....I guess. But I will see you tomorrow evening at five."

"Okay, awesome. Bye."

"See ya."

Your second date.

You smile.

He asked you out again.

To an "ageless activity".

Hmmmm.

Intriguing.

- - - -

You feel like last time you over did it with the makeup. Green eyeliner, Iris? Really?

You go for a barely noticeable light brown eyeliner this time. And a little black mascara that makes you look natural. And then of course a lip gloss that almost matches your exact lip color.

You're actually very proud of the outfit. A blue and white designer skirt, still in good condition that you got from Salvation Army for super cheap and a plain white tee. To top it off plain-ish black flats and a navy blue sweater. You can't decribe how you look exactly. Kind of shy but....hot.

You smile at your reflection.

Oh, yeah.

You look good.

You hear the door.

Yep. You're going to knock the socks off of this guy.

You quickly walk out of your room and to the front door where Thomas waits. You open the door and his eyes widen.

" Okay. I could get used to this look...."

You roll your eyes, "Don't get your hopes up."

Thomas steps in, "You know, I just realized....me being the one who asks girls out on dates....gets to tell them what to wear. Now I could get REALLY creative with that."

You swat his arm playfully, "Let me grab my purse smarty trousers."

You grab your bag and walk back to the hallway.

"Ready?" Thomas asks.

"Yep." You say popping the P.

- - - -

"Where are we going?" You ask again.

"You'll see." Thomas says evenly. Again.

Why is this dude so freaking clam?

"You should tell me."

"You should be paitent."

He has you there.

You slowly blow air out.

"Are we almost there?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

Then you see it.

Oh. It's huge.