Fun

Week one of sitting in the hospital.

Yay.

You've made two discovery's whilst sitting in here.

1. Hospitals are extremely boring.

2. You never get used to the smell of medicine and plastic.

Dylan, Will and Ki have spent every spare moment in here with you and Thomas. You think they're worried about you. They watch you like Edward Cullen watches Bella Swan. So, it's only a really creepy.

Thomas still hasn't woken up. The doctors tell you it could be any time now, but a couple days ago, you heard one say to another, that this could be a long time coma, due to the shock or whatever. On the plus side, his leg is healing well. They think that with some physical therapy, he could be walking like he used to after a month.

You've had quiet a few visitors. Kaya has only come once more this past week. Dispite her growing hatred of you. Rosa has come twice. The guys - like you said, every spare moment. Occasionally, you'll see some depressed looking fan moping around outside the hospital and you'll bring them in with you to visit him for a bit. They're thrilled to see him and you have some company. The fans give you some reason to hope. It's like they see him how he used to be and they can see him waking up again and things being the way they were. It's nice to have people like that around.

It's the good thing The Scorch Trials were almost finished shooting. They had already gotten at least a few shoots of every scence Thomas is in, now they just have to compromise and use what they have. You hope that Thomas will wake up in time for the premier. You know it would hurt his feelings to find out he missed it.

Speaking of which, the guys are leaving town for a few days soon, to go do interviews and Comic Con's, so you'll have a few days to yourself. Maybe. You kind of get the feeling they're looking for a baby sitter for you for while they're gone. Because, you're TOTALLY incapable of taking care of yourself.

Now, this is where you roll your eyes with sarcasm.

You sit at Toms bedside. Your eyes are closed, your hands folded in your lap. You've actually found that the beeping of the moniter is peaceful and comforting. Every time that moniter beeps, it means that Thomas heart beats one more time. It means he's still alive.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the opening of the door.

Will, Dylan and Ki swagger in. They offer you small genuine smiles. It's been easier to joke around nowadays. I guess you've all gotten used to the stress level. Plus the fact that Thomas has been doing better.

Ki is the first to speak, "Hey, Iris. How's he doing?"

You raise an eyebrow and look at Thomas, "Same as always."

Dylan sits in a chair on the opposite side of the bed, "And how are YOU doing?"

You sigh, "Fine, I guess."

Dylan give you a disbelieveing look, "Are you?"

You shrug, "I'm doing better than Thomas anyway."

Ki rolls his eyes, "No dip."

Suddenly, Dylan's phone starts ringing. He pulls it out of his pocket and looks at the caller ID. He looks a little....embarrassed?

He answers the phone, "Hey, Willa."

You frown and look at the guys, "He's talking to WILLA?"

Will grins, "He was talking to her before. But ever since Thomas got in the accident he's been talking to her a lot. They're both 'concerned' about you. Seeing as Willa is your best friend, and Dylan is Toms best friend, they've been....collaberateing."